Part 4

I wake up to the sun blazing through my curtains. I quickly cover my eyes up with my blanket as I was blinded the second I opened them. After about 5 minutes of laying there doing absolutely nothing, I check my phone. I had a message from my mother. 'We are staying at a friends house for a week, tell nobody and I'll transfer you $500 to keep yourself entertained and as always, don't contact us.' How nice. What am i supposed to do for an entire week all alone? It may be a big city but not enough to entertain a teen for a week off of $500. This is rediculous!

I check my phone again and realise Lizzie has also messaged me. 'My sisters have arrived, would you like to meet up today? Xx' In all honesty, I just wanted to see lizzie but I guess the only way to see Lizzie is to see them all. Lucky me, this means I'll have to talk. 'Okay Lizzie, what time? Xx' i reply back to her. 'I'll pick you up around 11 sweetie, is that okay? Xx' 'Yes perfectly fine!' I reply. Considering I am meeting her sisters I feel like I should dress nice today but still in my own style.

 Considering I am meeting her sisters I feel like I should dress nice today but still in my own style

I decided to have my hair a little bit fancier than a messy bun to kind of dress the outfit up

I decided to have my hair a little bit fancier than a messy bun to kind of dress the outfit up. I was really nervous but I had another hour to go so I decided to do my makeup whilst I waited.

I only had about 5 minutes after I had completed my makeup so I decide to lock up the apartment and head down to where Lizzie would be picking me up from

I only had about 5 minutes after I had completed my makeup so I decide to lock up the apartment and head down to where Lizzie would be picking me up from. Needless to say, I was shaking.

I only had to wait for about 2 minutes then I see Lizzie, alone in the car. I was secretly relieved about this so I could talk to Lizzie alone for a bit before having to share her with her sisters. 'Hey sweet girl, how was your night last night?' She asked me. Well if you don't count the three panic attacks and endless mental breakdowns, it was perfect. 'It was okay' 'Are you sure, your not making it sound like it was just okay' 'My parents didn't show up, my mother drunk texted me telling me she was staying at a friends house and that she-' i decide not to tell Lizzie that my parents are leaving me alone for the week, I think it would be better if she didn't know. 'And that she what?' 'She would be back today!' I don't think i sounded all that convincing.

Lizzies Pov:
This girl is a terrible liar, either that or I can just see right through people. I decide not to push it though as I can see her leg bouncing already. I gently lay my free hand on her thigh calming her down a bit. I think physical touch may be her love language, a way of making sure someone is really there for you like words don't mean anything, actions do. 'Are you excited to meet my sisters, they're excited to meet you!' She looks worried, all the colour from her face just drained. 'Don't worry darling, they're really sweet' 'Oh, then yes I am' 'Oh and Hol' 'Yes Liz?' She replies back to me, I know she was mocking me for me calling her Hol, but I didn't mind it, I found it quite cute actually. 'I didn't forget, me and my sister are still going to talk to you' 'but Lizzie' 'No buts, I want to help you and that means getting to the root of the problem, what's really causing all this, but first we will have fun, i promise!' 'Okay good I'm excited now!' She replies with a bit of excitement in her voice, I think she genuinely was excited.

Hollys pov:
We reached Lizzies house. It was massive, practically a mansion. It was so well taken care of, it had a massive pool outside with a big hangout area and a fire pit. It even had a hot tub. What does this woman do for a living? I must have stood there in shock because Lizzie just starts laughing at me and starts walking in, I quickly run after her.

Lizzies Pov:
Holly was so shocked by the size of my house I just laughed at her and started walking in. As I was walking in I realised, I don't think Holly actually has a clue who I am and what I do for a living. I've never mentioned it to her and she hasn't mentioned it to me. If she knew who I was, she probably would've freaked out the first time I met her in the cafe and started asking for pictures, not that I would mind I love all of my fans and I love seeing their little faces light up. I was so overwhelmed with this maternal feeling towards her that I never noticed she didn't know who I was exactly before this point, I mean I think she's about to find out because I'm not being funny here, who doesn't know who the Olsen twins are!

Hollys Pov:
I walk in the huge front doors and all I hear is someone screaming 'Lizzies backkk!' I then hear someone running, no not running sprinting down the stairs to come and greet us. Omg. What?! Lizzies sisters are the Olsen Twins?!

•••••••
Heyyy guys!! Sorry not much happened in this chapter it's just kind of a filler to set up for the bigger things that are about to happen. Sorry this is out so late I've just been busy ALL DAY!! I should have an amazing chapter out tomorrow for the release of multiverse of madness! I'm going to see it right after school! I am aware it's out in some counties but it's out tomorrow for me!
As always, let's have a chat in the comments or leave some suggestions or feedback? I love hearing from you guys it really keeps me motivated!
NO SPOILERS!!