part 12

A/N: i just realised i never put pics up there but here u go! also continue commenting and giving feedback, it helps!!

hollys pov:
"i'm sorry for being weird, it's nice to meet you!" i say. even that was weird. ew. i begin to recognise scarlett from somewhere but i couldn't quite put my foot on it. "it's okay, it's nice to finally meet you too holly, lizzie doesn't shut up about you" she says giggling turning her head to lizzie. "she doesn't?" i ask shocked at the fact lizzie likes me enough to tell scarlett about me. "no, i never tell her to stop though, i love hearing all about you!" she tells me. i need to figure out where i recognise her from. "what are we doing today then lizzie?" scarlett asks. "well scarlett it's funny you ask, i was thinking we could go to the dog book shop." my face shot up realising that's where lizzie gave me the extra few dollars for a book. she definitely knew what she was doing. "that's the second place we met" i say. "yep, and i trust you enjoyed that book?" "yeah i sat with the dogs and read it" i say. "all of it?" she asks slightly shocked. "most of it, i only had about 10 pages left" "let's go i wanna cuddle some dogs" scarlett exclaims making me and lizzie chuckle.

we arrive and i run in. i've never been more excited in my life. i had run out of books at the apartment. i need some new ones and luckily i have $20 of spare money to get myself some. i had kept the rest for drinks and other entertainment throughout the week. i picked up a few: five girls lied five girls died, as good as dead, a good girls guide to murder and five little liars. ( i don't read aside from wattpad and the shitty books ur forced to at school so i'm really sorry if these aren't good😭 ) "holly you quite literally ran in here" lizzie says out of breath. "yeah trouble you really are a fast runner" "sorry i was just excited because i've ran out of books to read" "i see you've found some" lizzie says. "yep" i reply popping the p. "well me and scarlett are going to go and find some and we'll be back" "okay" i said not looking up from reading a blurb on the back of one of my chosen books. i was calculating the price when i realised it was going to be $22 so i put one book back and apparently i didn't realise that lizzie was standing beside me holding a stack of books. "what are you doing?" she asks. "i only have $20 and it comes to 22 why?" i reply. "who said you were paying" again with the whole paying thing omg. "me" "erm no you're not, i'm a celebrity with lots of money and you are a child" "teenager" i reply defeated. she grabs the book off the shelf and goes to the till (is that what it's called in america?)

we got back in the car and we pulled up to this restaurant that serves british food. i was so happy as that's where i was originally from. (idk if this actually lines up with the story but i want her to be british like me) we walk in and i instantly felt 12 again. my old, abusive foster parents would take me out on my birthday for a meal so i could never say i didn't celebrate my bday. i mean although it was done out of spite i still enjoyed it. i instantly know what i want. a sunday roast. haven't had that in too long!! it wasn't sunday but i was thankful it was on the menu. "can i get a small sunday roast" i ask. i knew i wouldn't eat it all given my yk but it reminds me of home so i was hoping my brain would get over it and let me eat it. "are you sure" "yeah i used to get it all the time back home" "HA knew she was british" scarlett looked at lizzie sticking her tongue out. "so you are british? knew you didn't have an american accent" "yeah well it's definitely got a little better because if you met me a few year ago you wouldn't have a clue what i was saying" we all laughed. "so what do you miss most about the uk?" scarlett asked. "the chocolate, i hate american chocolate and primark" i reply. i seriously do miss primark it was the best shop going. "what's primark?" lizzie questions. "it's a legendary shop and cheap" i reply. god i do miss the £1 (if you're british you probably know the next word in that sentence but i'm not gonna finish it off ty) "what's wrong with our chocolate?" scarlett asks. "it tastes of sugar and plastic, you seriously need to get british chocolate" "well lucky for us it is on the menu, galaxy or dairy milk" lizzie asks. "you're either a galaxy gal or a dairy milk gal, i love dairy milk the most but nobody can beat a ripple at the same time so it's personal preference" i go off about which chocolate is better and why and in the end lizzie ordered it all and took it to her house to try when we watch a movie later. lizzie ordered corned beef pie, chips and gravy and scarlett ordered fish, chips and curry sauce. both brilliant options if i do say so myself. i managed to eat half of mine but the guilt got the better of me. lizzie seemed happy i ate and didn't question it any further.

we're back at home chilling on the sofa and then there was a knock at the door.

••••••••
QUESTIONAIRE AT THE BOTTOM!
hiiii!! i have been in bed for literally a week without moving and all my friends are on holiday so there was nobody to get me to move. but i did get the sudden urge to update this from reading other books on here and feeling a bit guilty😭 ty for all the reads though it means a lot! also for those asking my holiday was okay ig but i got ill and didn't enjoy it that much and i got burnt so so so badly so that didn't help either! anyways lmk if you have any ideas for plot lines as i'm STRUGGLING. hope yous are all well! also here's a little questionaire because why not? also is anyone else shitting themselves for going back to school? it's my last year which i'm thankful for but i seriously can't deal with my mental health going downhill again.

1. do you have be real?
2. fave colour?
3. fave movie?
3. fave netflix show
4. fave food?
5. fave drink?
6. fave marvel character
7. plot lines you'd like to be in this book!!

love yous all byeeeeee