Part 6

'I'm really not hungry' i say. They all just look at eachother. 'Hunny we all know you're starving, what's causing this babe?' Mary-Kate asks me. 'I'm not starving and nothing is causing anything' 'sweetheart, you can talk to us I promise' 'fine, I hate my body I've grew up with everyone telling me that I'm fat even chubby, especially all my parents I've had, and I'd rather keep getting skinnier thankyou because nobody has really been saying that recently, I'm finally fitting in' I argue my point, with some sense of desperation in my voice that someone would understand and leave me to it. 'But babe your body is perfect, every body is perfect and if you carry on like this, you won't like it anymore, if you wanted to be skinny there's other ways to go around that although you already are babe and you need the food to fuel that pretty little body of yours'

'I don't need any food, I've went weeks without eating anything, what makes you think I'm suddenly going to need it now?' I argue back. 'Okay fine, at least try and eat some of the food Hol, I made it so you should like it' Lizzie says with a grin. 'Okay fine' I agreed knowing exactly what I was going to do afterwards. I had ate my dinner, nearly all. 'Can i be excused to the restroom?' I politely ask. 'Yes of cou-' Lizzie goes to say but then Mary-Kate stops her. 'No, I know these little tricks, go sit in the living room me and you are going to have a chat' Not wanting to mess with the woman, I did as I was told.

Mary-Kates Pov:
'I'm going to knock some sense into that kid, she can't keep going on like this' i say with a slight anger but really I'm just reflecting on my past self. I regret what I done and I still do sometimes struggle, i can't have her falling into my footsteps. 'Well I agree with the fact she can't keep going on like this Kate but don't you dare hurt that kid, you know I care about her too much for me to let you do anything to her' 'don't worry i won't, but we are going to have a chat' 'fine'

Hollys Pov:
I nervously sit and wait. Leg bouncing. I want Lizzie. I need Lizzie to come and calm me down. Where is she? I wish i had just told her last night than having to explain to Mary-Kate what's wrong with me. I just know she won't let me go until I talk. So I have to talk. 'What's going on hun, you know this isn't healthy' She asks me as she sits very closely beside me. 'I just want to be pretty okay?' I try to reason with her. 'You don't have to be super skinny to be pretty, everyone is pretty' 'I'm not' I say. I wasn't supposed to and I immediately regretted it but it was out now and I couldn't take it back. 'Yes you are' 'Well I don't think I am, I need to be skinny' 'For god sake you are skinny Holly, i can't have you be me, I can see myself in you and I don't like the thing I'm seeing, not the outside of you, or the inside for that matter your gorgeous on the outside and so kind on the inside but them thoughts inside your head telling you that you can't eat, they're evil okay you don't listen to them!' She snaps. 'What? You had this too?' 'Yes I'm afraid so I can't let you get any worse than this, i can't have you passing out at work or at school just because them thoughts are telling you that you can't fuel your body, so no I'm not going to let you go throw up all that delicious food that is giving your body the nutrients it needs, you need it i cant bear to see anything bad happen to you, I've hardly known you 2 hours and I already care so much about you little one, please please try to eat, even just small portions I'll even come over to have meals with you or Lizzie or you can always come over and have meals with us, yeah?' She asks. I mean I feel like actually having an adult eat dinner with me who actually thinks I deserve the food I'm eating may help me with my problem. 'Okay, I promise you I will try.

We hug eachother until i end up in her lap crying into her chest and she just hugs me tight telling me everything will be okay. We sit there for quite a while. Lizzie must have been worried as I hear her come in to the room. But I was comfy and felt so safe I didn't move. I did see the flash go off for some pictures but to be honest I didn't mind, I want to be reminded of this moment for many times to come.
'Well I'm gathering yous had your talk and it went well?' She questions not really sure because I'm crying. 'Yeah it did, I really love Aunt Mary-Kate' i say knowing it would make her day if I called her that. 'Aunt, really you mean it?' She says with happy tears in her eyes. 'Of course I mean it, you too auntie Lizzie and aunt Ashley' We all have a group hug on the huge sofa until I think we all fell asleep, at least i did.

••••••••
I have crippling depression after MoM. I genuinely can't stop crying so I wrote this loving chapter to make not only myself, but to those have seen it feel better. No spoilers here but if you want to talk about it ( or anything I'm always here to listen ) my PMs are open. As always leave some feedback in the comments or let's just have a chat :) love yous💞

Let's also appreciate the two chapters today!