part 13

I LOVE THE PIC AT THE TOP :))))

Hollys pov:
"CHRIS EVANS?!" i exclaim rather loudly as lizzie answered the door. "wait that means you're scarlett johansson, natasha romanoff, how the hell did i end up here" i hear everyone laugh as i sit there in utter shock. "wait you didn't know who i was?" scarlett asked me a little shocked. "don't worry her friends had to tell her who i was" lizzie answered scarlett. "um hello guys i came to try british chocolate" chris interrupts our conversation. typical him. "oh yeah i'll go and get the massive bag" lizzie says as she stares me and scarlett down knowing we couldn't settle on just one. i mean come on they had to try them all.

i mean of course i loved most of them. i did however forget how much i hated bounty's. nobody else liked it either. (as they shouldn't it's disgusting). but my favourite was always and will always be the kinder bueno. specifically the white one. evans was the og dairy milk (safe option but we love) scarlett loved galaxy cookie crumble (chefs kiss) and lizzie couldn't pick between a kinder bueno and an aero. it was so funny seeing their faces reacting to the bounty though. anyways, we all got so full we were tired so lizzie drove me home because as far as she knew i still needed to be home by 6.

"holly there's no lights on in your apartment" lizzie says. shittt. erm what was i supposed to say to that. "oh i'm sure they're in bed or something" i reply quickly not having a better excuse. "at 6pm holly really" "yeah.." i reply in a small voice. "where are they really?" she asks. "probably just still at work, got off late or something" i catch myself lying to lizzie again. "okay well call me if you need me" she says with defeat probably knowing i was lying again. "will do" i say closing the car door getting myself out of that situation asap.

lizzies pov:
i knew she was lying but i just decided to leave it. she'd call me if she needed me. right? i decide to forget about it and start driving home. half way through my journey i get a call, i'd normally leave it but my apple watch showed me it was the marvel directors calling and believe me, you don't wanna send them to voicemail. i pull over and answer. "lizzie we need you on set, everyone has been called it we need to shoot a few scenes in the dark" he explains. i mean i really don't want to and i'm bloated so much off them extremely delicious chocolates. "okay i'll be there as quick as i can" "okay hurry up" i mean i did just say i'd be there as quick as i can. anyways, i hang up the phone and drive to set hoping and praying holly will be okay.

hollys pov:
i get back into the empty apartment. i'm so sick of this place, lizzies house feels like a home and this just feels like, i don't know a show house? i get changed into the cutest pjs i own and decide to have a pamper night.
the pjs:

i had a shower, a super long one using every body scrub and wash there possibly was

i had a shower, a super long one using every body scrub and wash there possibly was. i did a full body shave, which is exhausting may i add but with my fresh sheets and them pjs, it was so worth it. i did some eye masks and a face mask, whilst i let the hair mask sit in my hair. i rinse the hair mask back off and get into bed to watch a movie. i set up my bed and it honestly looked like something out of pinterest it was sooo cosy!!

i was enjoying watching midsommar (amazing movie btw) and god i hope i can meet florence pugh one day until i hear someone break down my front door

••••••••
ANDDDD we leave it there. i'm so proud of myself for posting another chapter so soon. anyways, how are you doing lmk in the comments!! sorry this chapter isn't the best it was just a filler for what's about to happen!! also my eye has been bloodshot for the past like week and with someone who had heath anxiety it has been driving it madddd. remember to stay hydrated and eat!! also
good luck for back to school everyone and to those who have already gone back i hope it's going well!! love yous byeee