Part 5

Lizzies sisters are the olsen twins?? Does that mean Lizzie is famous? Is Lizzie famous? How didn't i know? Why didn't she warn me? Tell me she may be famous? 'Lizzie, why are the olsen twins in your house?' I asked. 'Oh yeah i probably should've mentioned that the olsen twins we're my sisters' She says with a slight regret. 'Hello little one, I've heard we have some things to talk about' Mary-Kate greeted me. Well the first part was a greeting, the last part seemed to be a warning. 'Yes I guess we do' I reply looking down. 'Don't be ashamed little one, we're both here to help' she assures me. 'Okay'  'Hello little one, I'm the coolest of the twins, ashley I'll of course be the favourite' She says with a slight grin. This made me smile. It was quite funny. 'Hey no! I'll be the favourite' Mary-Kate snaps back. 'Ladies I think you have it all wrong, I'm the favourite right Hol?' Lizzie looks at me. 'Yes Lizzie yes you are' I assure her. I hear both of the sisters go 'awwww' We give eachother a hug. When we are hugging Lizzie wispers in my ear 'I know you're nervous, but you're doing amazing i promise there's nothing to be worried about' This did really assure me. I didn't know I needed it.

We were sat chatting for a bit until it hit Lunch time. In all honesty I was shitting myself. I was so scared. But I knew I'd have to get through it. 'So where we going for lunch?' Ashley asks Lizzie. 'I was thinking we could just stay in, I'll make a home cooked meal' This means I'd have to eat lunch now. I didn't want to offend Lizzie by not eating her food. I was on the sofa and Lizzie and the twins were in the kitchen, probably talking about me and their worries but I didn't mind because I was on the phone with Layla and Jack. 'Heyyyy Holly how's life treating you in LA, we miss you so much!' Layla says. Well it's glad to know someone misses me. My parents sure didn't. 'It's good! I mean the parents are the same old but they leave me money and I just entertain myself' Their faces are filled with disappointment. Not with me but at my parents, we all thought they'd be different here but they weren't. 'I'm so sorry Holly, you deserve the world and they give you nothing' They really do care about me and that just makes me feel special. 'It's honestly fine, I met this kind woman, I'm at her house now and you'll never guess who her sisters are!' 'Omg who are they are they famous' 'yes yes they are very famous, they're the olsen twins!' Jakes jaw drops. 'The OLSEN TWINS? Holly does this kind woman happen to be called Lizzie?' 'Yessss? What's that got to do with anything Jack' 'Holly you know that marvel move i forced you to watch?' 'Yes jack, it was good but I'm still mad at you for making me late home' 'Yes I'm very sorry but do you know that woman that you loved, with the red powers' 'Yes jack I'm still not sure what this has to do with anything, care to just get to your point' 'Holly Lizzie is that woman with the red powers, she's a really famous actress too' My jaw dropped too. No way am I surrounded by famous actresses. This is unbelievable to me.

I walk in the kitchen, still on the phone to Layla and Jack and just blurt out 'Lizzie are you famous, did you play a woman with red powers?' Her face drops, I don't think she knew what to say. 'Wait Holly you didn't know Lizzie was famous?' Ashley asks. 'No i was talking to my friends about Lizzie and then how yous were her sisters and Jack is a massive fan so he immediately connected the dots when I told him, don't worry I wasn't saying anything bad about Lizzie' 'No just about how much she loves her' 'Shut your face Jack!' I shout down the phone. 'Yes Holly, I am that person, I'm really sorry I didn't tell you I just didn't want you to think of me any different, I didn't even think twice about telling you that they were my sister's I'm really sorry' 'it's honestly fine Lizzie, I don't look at you any different' 'Hol you don't have to answer this, but how do you view me' 'Do you honestly want me to answer that, this won't change your feelings about me?' I inquired. 'Yes Holly I do want you to answer, it will absolutely not think any different of you, I want you to share your feeling with me' 'Okay, well i honestly sometimes wish you were related to me, sister well in all honesty my mother, i know it's just because I have shitty parents but your the first adult in years to show me this much love in so little time but it's weird I'm just a random kid you met in a cafe'

Lizzies Pov:
Wow. She does feel the same way as me. We're just drawn to each other. 'I feel the exact same Hol, but the thing is you have parents, I can't just take you that would quite literally be kidnapping' 'I know' she replies. 'Don't worry I wasn't expecting anything to come of it, I just thought that so that's what I told you' 'Okay but how about I be your, pretend aunt, you know how when sometimes you get so close with your moms friends they end up becoming your aunt, a bit like that' It was the only thing I could think of. I couldn't just exactly adopt her, she has parents, parents she has to be home to by 7pm. 'Yeah Lizzie, that would be great' she smiled. I just hear the twins and her mystery friends on the phone all go 'awww this is so cute!' Then Mary-Kate goes 'yes yes cute now, time for Lunch'

Hollys Pov:
Lunch... this is going to be fun.

•••••••••••
I wrote this in class so sorry if it's not the best. I just genuinely can't concentrate I'm so excited for MoM. Anyways let me know how we're feeling about the story and how it's going! And as always, let's have a chat!