part 14

⚠️MASSIVE TW⚠️

hollys pov:
i am literally so so so scared right now. my parents aren't expected home for like another 5 days and they'd use their key so it's not them. i hear a gunshot. shit. someone comes running in my room. my neighbour? "hey kid, we gotta get out of here, there's a shooter in the building" i start to panic but this isn't the time. i remember installing a lock on the inside of my closet incase of something like this and since it was pretty empty we would both fit in there as we weren't tall. "well the bathroom would be an obvious place to hide but there's a lock inside the closet we can get in there" i say very quickly. "yeah okay come on, turn the lights off" she replies. we get in the closet and just as we do my phone dies. shit i can't contact lizzie. the next half an hour or so was traumatising. we had to listen to gunshot after gunshot and the most blood curdling screams and cries. my neighbour was hugging me with her hand over my mouth as i was crying and we couldn't make a sound. yeah i know i've never really met her but she kinda smells like lizzie so it's comforting. we then hear footsteps, in my apartment. fuck. my heart literally sinks i don't think it was beating anymore, i felt my neighbours heart stop too. it was getting closer and closer to the closet until we hear one of them shout "clear" and then the police sirens were extremely loud. "it's time" i hear the other one day and then there's two gunshots heard and two big thuds . i'm assuming it was a suicide shooting.

the only other thing we heard were a few officers come storming onto our floor and obviously with my door being you know none existent no more they saw the two straight away. "sir they're both dead, i think they either killed eachother or themselves" i hear one of the officers call in. "is anyone else in here ?" i hear one of the officers ask. "yeah is it safe to come out" my neighbour asks. "yeah but we will have to take statements off you both since they were found dead in your apartment, just want to know what you heard that's all" i carefully unlock the closet and step out. my neighbour walks infront of me making sure they were definitely police and they were. we were escorted downstairs and it was honestly traumatising. there were bodies everywhere even in the lift (elevator). we finally got to sit on the couches where there was only about 20 other people and about 30 police in the room incase anything happened. i was still hugging my neighbour as we gave our statements.

Lizzies Pov:
me and a few other members of the cast were on a break from filming, including scarlett as we were currently sharing a bag of crisps (chips?) whilst watching the tv. all of a sudden the channel flicked over to the news and we all begin to groan because who the hell likes the news? that was until we saw there was a shooting, very near us. it was at an apartment complex. SHIT. "that's hollys apartment complex, i literally just dropped her off before coming here" i say with tears in my eyes. "lizzie call her, im sure she'll be okay" scarlett tells me. "okay" i grab my phone out and was about to call her. "put it on speaker" scarlett says as i'm assuming she's also worried about holly. it goes to voicemail. FUCK. i start sobbing. "lizzie let's go there okay, the shooting isn't happening anymore so we won't be in danger" scarlett says dragging me to her car. she googled the directions to the complex and drove us there probably breaking every speed limit possible. i ran out the car but the building was guarded with tape. i see multiple bodies and injured people being brought out and i try to see if any of them were holly. no,no,no,no for god sake where is she.

"excuse me can we go in, our daughters in there" scarlett asks one of the officers. "we can take you to the sofas but you can't go any further im afraid" he replies. i run into the entrance and scarlett follows. i see her. i see holly. cuddling with some woman, i think it's her mother. "holly!!" i call out to her. "lizzie!! come here" she shouts back. i run over to her and give her the biggest hug ever. "hi you must be hollys mom" i say greeting the woman. "um no i'm her neighbour but i wanna say if it wasn't for holly, we'd probably both be dead right now"she replies, where is her parents?? "she has a lock in her closet so we hid in there" she says hugging holly thanking her again for saving her life. "oh wow, proud of you hol" i reply. "where's your parents?" i ask. "yeah i haven't seen them in like two days" my neighbour adds. "listen lizzie i don't have actual parents they're my foster parents and they're out with their friends for the week or something and they told me to entertain myself." she replies. how could they.

"that's awful, have they rang to make sure your okay" i ask her. "i don't know, my phones dead" that's why i couldn't get a hold of her. "here i have a portable charger" i say grabbing it out of my bag. "holly are you okay?" scarlett asks. "it's pretty traumatising you know like i didn't know if i was going to live to see the sunrise" holly replies honestly. i don't know what i would've done if that had happened. "i don't know what i would've done if i'd got the call and i'm pretty sure lizzie would've literally joined you" scarlett replies. i would've joined her, she wasn't wrong. wait she's fostered right? which means i can adopt her? fuck it. "holly i have to ask you something..."

•••••
ANDDDDD is it finally happening. also sorry for the traumatic chapter idek why i thought of this. it was supposed to be a robbery but oh well i hope you enjoyed it? lmk if u did!!
PLEASEEEEEEE