part 16

⚠️tw: talks about loss of a loved one.

lizzies pov:
we arrive back on set and i take Holly to my trailer as Scarlett gets back to work knowing we needed some time alone. "this is my trailer, boring i know but at least there's couch seats at the table, makes working and answering emails comfy i guess" i tell her as she looks around here gobsmacked. does she not like it? "this is bigger than my apartment, woahhh" she tells me. what? i mean i'm not one to judge someone's living space ever ever, i will come to your house if it's small, big, dirty, clean, messy, tidy i don't care but i sure hope she is exaggerating, i'm worried about her. "honey this can not be bigger than your apartment" i giggle. "well i guess my apartment is a little bigger than this" she giggles and i let out a massive sigh of relief. i do love my little trailer though, it has its own bedroom for the late nights and early mornings so we can get more sleep instead of travelling.
"okay, well i really do need to get back to work sweetheart, i should only be at most an hour then i have all the time in the world for you my angel, you can either sit out here or go have a lie down in my bed, there's some loungewear in my drawers if u want to change, it might be a bit big but it'll be comfier, and if you need anything, anything at all, text me." i tell her. "okay aunt lizzie, i will probably stay out here" she tells me. i hand her my laptop and login. "here you can watch netflix on there if you want to, you don't have to" i tell her because i feel terrible i have to leave her alone after everything she has just been through, i hate it. She thanks me and i lock the door behind me, i need to make sure my daughter is safe. nobody will ever hurt my little girl again. i look up to the sky and see that one star shining brightly, i look directly at it. "thankyou , thankyou for trusting me with your daughter, i promise i will give her the best life i possibly can" i tell her mom, as i'm sure she's the one who made this all possible, then i walk to set.

Hollys pov:
I see Lizzie stand outside her trailer for a moment, the window was open so i heard exactly what she said. i mean i thought i was being a bit delusional when i thought my mom sent lizzie to me, but hearing her say that, it made me smile, then break down and cry. i can't believe my mom is still looking out for me, it never really felt like my dad was but i was never close with him and i know him and my mom were having a rough patch before they went away, my grandma told me when i was about 9, i could never live with my grandparents because they are very old and can bearly do anything so the court deemed them as unfit carers and the ones on my dad side hate me. they hated me and my mum i don't know why but i don't really care. i do message my grandma from time to time, i never tell her what happens with my foster parents but for some reason the foster agency do, she's old, she doesn't need to worry about that. i decide to call her to tell her the news.

*the phone call*
me: hello momar

momar: oh hello sweetie is everything okay?

me: everything is fine, infact it's more than fine, everything is amazing!

momar: did a woman called elizabeth is it? offer to adopt you

me: momar how did you know that?

momar: i saw your mum in my dream sweetie she told me everything she had planned for you and that i don't need to worry about you anymore.

me: well yes she did, i can't believe mum did this!

momar: well of course she did, she loved you more than you will ever know just like me. i have a flight in 2 days to come and see you, your mom told me to book it that day, so i listened, i know i must sound crazy dear but clearly not as crazy as i thought i was.

me: no momar your not, i had this gut feeling she was behind all of this too, i'm excited to see you momar!

momar: i know sweetie, i'll see you in two days, goodbye, i love you.