Part 8

Lizzies Pov:
OMG!! She called me mom! I am genuinely the happiest woman alive right now. She actually means so much to me. It's a shame this is the only night she can stay round. But she can't and she has to go back home tomorrow:( I really wish she didn't. I am the only one awake. The twins and Holly are all asleep. I think the twins are going home tomorrow, and then scarlett is coming around on Wednesday. It's currently Monday night. I couldn't sleep so I put on a few Disney movies until i eventually drifted off.

I woke up to the refreshing smell of a fruit salad. The twins knew I loved a fruit salad for breakfast. I opened my eyes to find the twins were infact still sleeping next to me and that Holly was gone. Where was she? I walked to the kitchen to find she was the one making the fruit salad. "Oh I hope you don't mind Lizzie, I thought it would be a nice treat for everyone, I'm so sorry I didn't ask!" She rambles on. I couldn't help but state and admire this beautiful kind girl stood in my kitchen. "Lizzie? Are you okay?" She asks. "Oh yes Hol, I'm sorry I was just wondering how you knew that was my favourite thing to wake up to" i reply. "Oh I didn't know that, but it's mine too" she replies with a smile. I love her smile, she should smile all the time and brighten up the world. "We're practically twins" i reply and she lets out a little giggle.

"The twins are going home today and Scarlett is coming tomorrow, do you want to meet Scarlett?" I ask her. "Yes! I'd love to meet Scarlett" she answers with excitement. "Okay, do you need to ask your parents?" I ask making sure she won't get in trouble. "Oh they won't mind, they'll be at work anyway". It genuinely does make me really sad to see that her parents just leave her in the house all day. What if something serious was to happen? At least she has my number. I tell myself.

Hollys Pov:
I can't let Lizzie know I'll be home alone. She might think I'm asking to stay here all week if I tell her and I don't want that. Plus I get away with not eating anything home alone. I don't want to let Lizzie down but I can't do it anymore, I can't eat. The voices won't shut up! I will have to go home later and be alone all night, which I won't like but it's better than eating so I guess I will have to deal with it. We had a really good morning just talking about anything and everything. It was really good and it was like reality wasn't reality for a little while. That was nice to feel nothing but pure happiness talking to her. It was like a break from my own toxic mind.

It came to around 11am and lizzie asks me if I want to go shopping. 'Yeah sure my parents left me some money, I should be able to!' I reply. 'Nonesense, I'm paying!' She replies. I can't let her pay. I can't be such a burden like that. 'Oh really Lizzie it's fine, I don't want to be a burden like that and I do have my own money' i reply hoping she would just leave it at that. 'Hol are you forgetting I am famous, I am literally rich and you are a 15 year old girl! There's no way I'm letting you pay' she replies. I mean I guess that's true. I'd have money to do things the other days if she did but I really do feel bad. I also know that she won't let me pay no matter how hard I try. 'Okay, I guess' 'yey! Let's go!' She replies.

We climb into the car and start driving. Lizzies car is so nice. The seats heat up and lean back with the hold of a button. This car is worth more than my life i swear. 'Woah Lizzie, your car is really nice! It's worth more than my entire life!' 'Hol, yes the car is nice but nothing is worth more than your life! Nothing okay?' She tells me. 'Okay' i reply. She turns on the radio and one of my favourite songs comes on!

... Sunday mornings were your favorite
I used to meet you down on Woods Creek Road
You did your hair up like you were famous
Even though it's only church where we were going
Now Sunday mornings, I just sleep in
It's like I buried my faith with you
I'm screaming at a God, I don't know if I believe in
'Cause I don't know what else I can do
... I'm still holding on to everything that's dead and gone
I don't wanna say goodbye 'cause this one means forever
Now you're in the stars and six feet's never felt so far
Here I am alone between the heavens and the embers
Oh, it hurts so hard for a million different reasons
You took the best of my heart and left the rest in pieces
... Digging through your old birthday letters
A crumpled twenty still in the box
I don't think that I could ever find a way to spend it
Even if it's the last twenty that I've got
... Oh, I'm still holding on to everything that's dead and gone
I don't wanna say goodbye 'cause this one means forever
Now you're in the stars and six feet's never felt so far
Here I am alone between the heavens and the embers
Oh, it hurts so hard for a million different reasons
You took the best of my heart and left the rest in pieces
... I'm still holding (on), holding (on), holding on
I'm still holding (on), holding (on), holding on
I'm still holding (on), holding (on), I'm still holding on
I'm still, ooh, still holding on
... I'm still holding on to everything that's dead and gone
I don't wanna say goodbye 'cause this one means forever
Now you're in the stars and six feet's never felt so far
Here I am alone between the heavens and the embers
Oh, it hurts so hard for a million different reasons
You took the best of my heart and left the rest in pieces

I sing the entire thing. Obviously. Lizzie was looking at me the entire time but at this point I really don't care, I was so happy my favourite song came on! She says 'woah, do you have singing lessons' 'no why?' I ask. 'Your voice is actually amazing and I'm not just saying that Hol, it really is!' She tells me. That just warmed my heart!

••••••••••••••
Heyyy guys!! I haven't posted because I've had no motivation like at all. But something amazing happened last night and it's just brightened my entire week so I had enough motivation to post this! I also wrote it in class. Whoops!

I am also lucky enough to have a Lizzie in my life! We aren't as close as Holly and Lizzie but she still means so much to me! I am also lucky to not have Hollys home life.

How are you my lovelies? Tell me in the comments or if you want to talk about it, my private messages are always open!!

See you next time!