Chapter 12

OH MY GOODNESS 2K 2K 2K 2K THANK YOU SO MUCH BABES

Chapter 12

When it's time for bed, I go to my bunk. It's right across from Ellington's and below Riker's. I am just about to fall asleep when I hear someone whisper my name.

"Rydel?" It's Ellington.

"Hey Ell." I say.

"Are you tired?" asks Ell.

I think about it. I was just a moment ago, but now not so much. "Not really." I say.

"Me neither." he says.

"Do you want to go on a walk with me?" he asks.

"Are you crazy? It's one in the morning!" I exclaim.

"I know." says Ellington.

"Alright. You're lucky I love you so much." I grumble as I hop out of bed and put some shoes on.

"I know I am." he says as he hops down next to me and wraps his arms around me.

"Well, get your shoes on already you slow poke." I say.

He just laughs and goes to find his shoes.

We head outside and Ell turns on the flashlight app on his phone. It's barely needed though, considering how many street lights there are in New York.

"Are you aware we have to be up in 4 hours for GMA?" I ask.

"Hey, you're the one that agreed to come." he says.

Somehow, we've ended up behind the tour bus.

"Hey, look where we are." says Ellington grinning.

It's the exact spot we had our first kiss.

"Would you look at that?" I say teasingly and he comes up behind me wrapping his arms around me.

I playfully slap his arms away and he frowns at me.

"Oh, come here you." I say, and soon his lips are on mine. It's wonderful. He wraps his hands around my waist protectively and I run my fingers through his hair.

When we pull away, he smiles at me.

"You're amazing Rydel." he says

"You're amazinger Ellington." I say.

"That's not even a word." he says.

"I'm trying to compliment you, you idiot. Stop correcting me." I say.

"Alright, Alright." he says grinning.

"We should really go back now." I say.

We walk back to the tour bus hand in hand.

"GET UP YOU LAZY BUTT WE'VE ARRIVED AT GMA!" Rocky yells in my ear after what feels like only minutes of sleep.

"Noooooo." I groan.

"Yessss." he says back, mimicking me.

"I hate you sometimes." I say.

"Right back at yah big sis." he says.

I quickly get dressed in a tank top and leggings and head outside. I can do my makeup when I get inside the news station. As soon as I step outside, I realize how cold it is. I really made a poor outfit decision, but we're already a few minutes behind so I'm stuck with it now.

Ellington comes up to me. "You okay?" he asks.

"Yeah, it's just really cold." I say.

"Here." he says and he takes off his jacket and drapes it around my shoulders.

"Oh, um thanks." I say smiling at him.

We head inside the news station. We do a quick interview before we preform. The interviewer asks Ross a lot of questions about Austin & Ally and a few questions about our upcoming album.

"Alright, before we go there's one more thing fans are dying to know. Is there something going on between Rydel and Ratliff?"

Riker, Ross, and Rocky just laugh.

"No way! That would be crazy!" exclaims Riker.

"Umm, yeah we're just really good friends." I say.

"Yeah, we've known each other so long that she's like a sister to me." says Ell.

 "Well, you heard it here R5 fans, Rydellington is just a rumor." the interviewer says.

We perform a few songs and then we're done. The rest of the family decides to go out to eat but I lie and tell them I'm not feeling well because I don't feel like going. Ell says he's not hungry so he can stay with me.

We head back to the tour bus. I start to pace the floor. Ellington sits on the couch.

"Are you okay Delly?" Ell asks.

"I hate that we can't tell people about us Ellington." I say as I flop down next to him on the couch.

"I do too baby, but you know we can't." he says wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer to him.

"I know, it's just..... I wish we could have a normal relationship." I say.

"I get you babe. I wish the whole world could know that I'm in love with you." he says. Then he gets up and looks out the window.

"Ell, what are you..." I start

"WORLD! I AM IN LOVE WITH RYDEL LYNCH!" he screams.

I start to tear up.

"AND I AM IN LOVE WITH ELLINGTON RATLIFF!" I scream through tears.

Then Ellington comes back to the couch and wraps his arms around me.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" I ask.

"I'm not sure. It takes a lot to deserve me." he says.

"Oh shut up." I say playfully slapping him.

"Make me." he says.

"Okay." I say.

"How are you gonna do..." he starts but I cut him off by kissing him.

"Did that work?" I ask.

"I don't know. Why don't you do it again to find out?" he asks teasingly.

"I will." I say. And I do.

I've been working on this chapter for a few days to make it perfect for all you guys so I hope you like it :)