Chapter 3

Chapter 3

                    I turn around and see Ellington standing there. He comes over and stands next to me on the bridge for a while. Then he digs in his pocket and pulls out a bracelet just like his Rydel one, only this one has green beads and says Ellington. He slides it onto my wrist.

"For the fans right?" he says and winks at me.

"Now come on we gotta go back to the show." he says.

I take a deep breath and follow him back to the venue. The rest of the show goes just fine, but I feel relieved when the show is over and I can get the heck out of the place. We finally get home and I plop down on my bed, only to be disturbed minutes later when Alexa & Savannah barge in.

"Woah. Woah. Woah. Woah. Woah. What the heck happened tonight?" asks Lex.

I shrug. "You were there, you know as well as I do." I say.

All of a sudden Ross, Riker, Rocky, and Ryland barge in. "Um... what exactly happened tonight?" asks Ross.

'Um yah... Ellington is ignoring us." says Ryland.

I sigh. "Okay! Everybody out!" I usher them all out the door and then sigh and plop back down on my bed.

I pull out my phone and go on Instagram. Just out of curiosity I decide to browse the Rydellington hashtag. The whole page fills with pictures from the show that night. Oh crap. I click on one just to read the caption. It says, OMG RYDELLINGTON IS REAL I KNEW IT! followed by a bajillion heart emojis. I sigh and turn off my phone. Oh Lord, things are about to change. I just know it.

BUM BUM OKAY THIS PROBABLY WILL ONLY HAPPEN EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE BUTTTT THIS NEXT PART SHALL BE IN ELL'S POV

Ell's POV

                 What had happened tonight? I ponder as I sit in my room at the Lynch's. I don't technically live there per say, but I'm there so often Stormie gave me my own room. It was just for the fan's right? I don't know the answer to that. I don't know if I like Rydel as a friend, or as something more. I know I should know. I mean... what kind of person doesn't know their own feelings? Me. That's who. I mean Rydel's beautiful and sweet, and so much more. We've been friends for practically forever though. Things would definitely change if we were a couple. Anyway, even if I did like Rydel chances are she doesn't like me in that way. Maybe it's best for us to just be friends.

BBBBBBBBBBBUM BUM BUM BUMMMMMMMM NO ELL RYDEL LOVES YOU YOU LOVE HER THAT'S HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ;) Then again I am the one in charge of your feelings MWAHAHAAH