Chapter 17

Rydel's POV

We are in the boys hotel room just hanging out after the show.

"So, when are you guys going to tell the fans?" Riker asks all of a sudden.

"What?" I ask.

"You know our fans, the amazing people who support us, when are you going to tell them about you?" he asks pointing at me and then Ellington.

"We hadn't really thought about that." says Ellington blushing.

"Well, you're going to have to tell them eventually, they deserve to know." says Riker.

"We'll tell them when the time is right." says Ellington.

"Alright.." says Riker. He seems unconvinced.

"Dude, I'm pretty sure the entire world knows." says Rocky.

"We haven't told anyone except you guys though." I say.

"Yeah, but I'm pretty sure the fandom know you were dating before you guys even knew you were dating." laughs Rocky.

"You know, that makes absolutely no sense, but it's totally true." says Ross.

"Anyways, I have a great idea about a fun thing we can do for the fans." says Riker changing the subject.

"What is it?" asks Rocky.

"We should make a movie, you know kind of like the Katy Perry movie." says Riker.

"Are we really famous enough to do that?" I ask.

"Sure we are." he says.

"Sounds fun." says Ross.

"Sickkk." says Rocky.

"I'm down." says Ellington.

"Count me in." I say smiling.

"Good, because I already have the whole thing set up so we were gonna do it whether you guys wanted to or not." says Riker laughing.

"When do we start?" asks Ellington.

"We're being interviewed tomorrow." says Riker.

"Tomorrow?" asks Rocky.

"Yeah, you know the thing that comes after today..." says Riker.

"I'm not an idiot." says Rocky.

"Wellll..." starts Riker, and soon a huge pillow fight starts.

I'm just sitting there laughing until a pillow Ellington threw hits me.

The whole room becomes silent.

"Rydel... I'm sor...." he starts to say before I throw it back at him.

The pillow fight continues for a while until we are fall to the ground from laughing so hard.

"No... No... NO! ELLINGTON!" I wake up in my hotel room screaming.

I'm alone. I have my own hotel room, one of the perks of being the only girl. It was just a dream.

I run down the hall to the boys room. They left the door unlocked. Typical.

I find Ellington asleep on the couch. I run to him. "Ellington. You're okay!" I whisper before flinging myself onto him.

"Rydel?" he asks waking up.

"Ellington." I whisper before bursting into tears.

He pulls me close to him. "Baby, it's okay." he whispers.

"They had you Ellington. They almost KILLED you. It felt so real." I whisper.

"It's okay babe, I'm right here." he whispers and kisses my head.

I snuggle closer to him and fall asleep right next to him.

I wake up the next morning to my brothers looking at Ellington and I.

He's still sleeping and he's holding me close to him.

"Ummmm.... You guys didn't...." starts Ross.

"Gosh no Ross." I say cutting him off because I know what he's about to ask.

"Not yet anyway." says Ellington.

I lightly punch him.

"Owwww... babeee..." he wines.

"Oh, don't be a wimp." I say.

"I'd be offended if I wasn't so deeply in love with you." he says.

"I know." I say leaning in and kissing him.

"EWWWWWWWW!" scream the boys running around the hotel room like crazy animals.

"You'd think they'd get used to us eventually." says Ellington.

"I don't mind really. It's just great that I have an excuse to run around screaming." says Rocky.

"Of course." I say, rolling my eyes.

AN: THIS CHAPTER IS PRETTY SHORT AND IK IT'S NOT VERY GOOD. I'M SORRY. ANYWAY ON THE BRIGHT SIDE I'M ON SUMMER BREAK YESS. (Hopefully more frequent updates :)