Chapter 15

Rydel's POV

Someone pounds on my door. "Go away Ross, I already told you I don't like..." I start. Then whoever is on the other side picks the lock and barges in.

"Oh, Ellington hi." I say getting up to hug him.

"You already told Ross you didn't like what?" he asks.

"Never mind, anyway we need to talk." I say as we walk over to my bed and sit down.

"This never goes well in the movies." says Ellington.

"Relax, I'm not breaking up with you." I say.

"That's a relief." he says.

"I think it's time to tell our families about us." I say.

"You do?" he asks.

"I do." I say.

"Okay, if that's what you want then we'll do it." he says taking my hand and squeezing it.

"But how? Are we just gonna come out and say it?" I ask.

"We'll tell them at the beach tomorrow, okay?" he says.

"Okay." I say, smiling at him.

The next morning I wake up and get ready for the beach. I take my pink and white striped beach bag and pack some snacks, a book, my phone, my headphones, and my towel. I put on my pink bikini and throw on a tank top and shorts over it. Just then Ellington walks into my room.

"Good morning beautiful." he says, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me.

"You ready for the beach?" I ask.

"We've all been ready for ten minutes. The boys sent me up here to get you." he says laughing.

"Sorry." I say laughing. We walk downstairs where the boys are waiting for us. We climb in the car and drive to the beach.

We find a nice spot and set our stuff down. The boys take off their shirts and go running into the water. Gosh, Ellington looks cute.

It's still early morning, and I know from prior experience that the water is FREEZING in the morning so I lay out my towel and take out my book.

A few minutes later Ellington comes up to me. "Come join us! It's no fun without you!" he says tugging on my arm.

"Fine." I say. I get up and go into the water. As I predicted, it's FREEZING. I shiver. "This is too cold." I say leaving.