Chapter 14

Chapter 14

"It's true, isn't it?" I ask Ellington when Ross finally leaves the room. He doesn't reply.

"Ellington," I start, grabbing his wrists, "Please tell me the truth." I say.

"Yes." he whispers. "She noticed before I did. She told me she needed to know if I had any feelings for you. I didn't think I did. But, I thought about it some more and realized she was right. I totally had feelings for you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. Please don't be mad at me."

"I could never be mad at you Ellington." I say. "I love you too much."

"Get down from your bunk so I can give you a hug." he says. We hug for what feels like ages. I never want to let go.

Riker's POV

"Oh my gosh Ross! Would you just drop it? There's is nothing going on between Rydel and Ellington!" I tell Ross. It's the third time he's asked me if I noticed anything going on just in the past 5 hours.

"But...." he starts.

"Ross, do you realize how awkward that would be? They're like brother and sister practically." I say.

"I know. I just feel like maybe the Rydellington shippers have been right to think there's something going on." he says.

"You don't have anything to worry about Ross. They would tell us if there was something going on." I say.

"Alright..." Ross says hesitantly.

Rydel's POV

I can't sleep that night. "Ellington." I whisper when I'm sure everyone's asleep.

"Yes Rydel?" he asks.

"I can't sleep." I say.

"Come here." he says. I leave my bunk and climb into his. He moves over to make room for me and I lay down next to him. He wraps his arms around me and I rest my head on his chest.

"Hi." I whisper.

"Hi." he whispers back. Then I fall asleep next to him.

Flashback Dream

I can hear him crying in his room.

"Ellington?" I knock on his door. He doesn't answer.

"Ellington, what's going on? Please talk to me." I say.