Chapter 1

AN: Okay, Okay.  I haven't even started Lost yet but I really wanna do something Rydellington related so Im gonna. :) BTW ALL CHAPTERS WILL BE IN RYDEL'S POV UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE! :D

Chapter 1

                    I open my eyes to see my best friends Alexa and Savannah leaning over me with some red lipstick. "Umm... Good morning?" says Alexa nervously grinning.

"What the heck did you guys do to me this time?" I ask.

They both just giggle. I throw on my Hello Kitty robe and slippers and head to the bathroom to wipe off whatever the heck the girls had put on my face. On the way there, I bump into Ellington. Oh God.

"Um... hey Ell. I apologize for this..." I say gesturing to my face. I see him staring at something on my face. Then he quickly looks away blushing.

"It's okay." he says and keeps walking.

I finally make it to the bathroom, grab some makeup wipes, and look in the mirror. Oh. My. God. Right on my cheek, in very visible dark red lipstick , is a heart with Ellington's name inside it. I wipe it off real fast and scream.

"ALEXA! SAVANNAH! GET IN HERE!"

About a minute later Alexa and Savannah walk in nervously. "Hey Delly..." says Savannah.

"Oh. My. God! I can't even believe you guys did that! Ell saw it! Gah! I hate you guys!" I scream.

"ELL SAW IT?!" asks Sav.

"Oh my gosh! We are really sorry! We never intended for Ell to see it!" exclaims Lex.

"Good. Then you two are going to have no trouble explaining what really happened to him." I say folding my arms across my chest.

"Well you do LOVE him." says Sav.

"SAV! SHUT UP! MY GOD HE'S GONNA HEAR YOU!" I exclaim.

I sigh and open the bathroom door to find Ell, Ross, Riker, and Rocky outside the door eavesdropping.

"Uh...." says Ell.

"Um..." says Ross.

"Hi..." says Riker.

"Who's gonna hear what?" asks Rocky.

The boys all glare at him. "What? I wanna know!" he says.

I glare at them and the three of us girls walk past them to my room. "Do we have a show tonight?" I ask.

"Yes! I'm not even performing and I know that!" exclaims Lex.

"It's in LA right?" I ask.

"Yup." says Sav.

"Are you guys performing Seven Nation Army tonight?" asks Sav winking at me.

"I think." I say.

"Anyway, you guys do know all that Rydellington stuff like when we turn out the lights and such is for the fans. It's the kind of stuff they want to see. So we give it to them. It doesn't mean anything to him." I say.

"But it means something to YOU."  says Lex.

"Maybe it does. But that doesn't matter. He's obviously still hung up on Kelly, and I'm okay with that." I say.

They frown at me. "Whatever." they say.

I take a shower and then go change into a jean jacket, floral tank top, and ripped leggings. I head to the kitchen where Ellington is making breakfast. As soon as I see him, I start to turn around and walk away, but he sees me.

"Rydel." he says.

"Um..." I start.

"It's okay, Savannah and Alexa told me about what was going on this morning." he says.

"Yah..." I say. "At first when I saw it I was kinda like Um what? But we're just friends right?" he asks.

"Right." I say.

AN: I'm actually proud of this so I hope you guys like it!  :D