Chapter 4

Chapter 4

The next morning I wake up to Lex and Sav pounding on my bedroom door. "What!?" I exclaim.

They burst in. "Okay, we gave you space. Now we expect you to tell us what happened last night." says Lex.

"It's not a big deal." I say.

"NOT A BIG DEAL? YOU GUYS KISSED IN FRONT OF LIKE EVERYONE." says Sav.

"Whatever, it's not like it was my first kiss." I say.

"Yes, but it was your first kiss with HIM." says Lex.

I stay silent. "OH MY GOSH! IT WASN'T THE FIRST TIME WAS IT?" asks Sav.

I continue to be silent. "RYDEL MARY LYNCH! ANSWER US." says Lex.

"Fine. You're right, it wasn't." I say.

"So it was you're second time?" asks Lex.

"Um..." I bite my lip.

"Third..." I say.

"AND YOU'VE KEPT ALL THIS FROM US?" asks Sav.

"I'll tell you now. What do you want to hear?" I ask.

"UM EVERYTHING!" exclaims Lex. I tell them about the show, about the bridge, and about my first kiss.

*FLASHBACK*

It was September 2nd 2013. We had just played a show in NYC. Our tourbus was parked outside the venue. Everyone was in a different room playing video games except me and Ellington. We were both sitting in top bunks across from each other talking. We had been asked about our first kisses at Q&A that night, so that was all I could think about.

"I can't believe I'm 20 and haven't had my first kiss yet." I said. Ellington laughed.

"You need to step up your game girl." he said.

"Sometimes I just wish I could get it over." I said. He looked at me, then looked away.

"Well.." he started.

"What?" I asked.

"Nah, it's stupid." he said.

"C'mon! Tell me!" I exclaimed.

"Well.. I mean we're not related and I'm a boy and you're a girl and..." he started.

"So you're saying?" I asked.

"I can give you your first kiss now if you want.." he said.

I smiled. "Okay." I said.

"Let's go outside." he said.

We tell everyone we're going for a walk. Then we go stand behind the tourbus. "So.. how exactly does this work?" I asked.

He laughed. Then he kissed me. Afterwards, we went back inside and everything went back to normal.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"I can't believe you never told us any of this Delly." says Sav.

"Yah, I thought we were your best friends." says Lex.

"We are... it's just.. I thought you might tell the boys and THEY CAN'T FIND OUT." I say.

"Delly we would never tell them!" says Sav.

"I know that now. You guys are the best." I say. Then I hug them both.