Chapter 13

THIS IS PROBABLY THE ONLY TIME THIS WILL EVER HAPPEN BUT...

Chapter 13

Ross' POV

It had been bothering me all week. I couldn't be the only one who noticed. When we're all at the restaurant I pull Riker aside.

"Hey Rik, Have you.... have you um noticed anything weird going on between Rydel and Ell?" I ask

"Like what?" he asks.

"I don't know.. they're just always sitting next to each other and they've been super close lately." I say.

"What are you talking about bro? They've been acting completely normal." he says laughing.

"What? They've totally been acting weird!" I exclaim.

"Yeah, whatever Ross." says Riker walking away while laughing to himself.

I was still convinced something was going on. I'd have to get to the bottom of this.

Rydel's POV

Ellington and I are on the couch watching Teen Beach Movie when the rest of the family comes back from the restaurant. We're only watching it because it's the first movie we saw. Plus, it's actually quite entertaining to make fun of everything Ross does.

"Whatcha watching?" asks Riker.

"Teen Beach Movie." says Ell.

"Oh God...." groans Ross.

"I wanna watch!" exclaims Rocky plopping down on the couch right in between Ellington and I.

The second he sits down he starts laughing.

"God Ross, you look like such an idiot!" laughs Rocky.

"Thanks bro." says Ross.

I just sigh and go to my bunk. Right when I take my phone out I see a text message. Ell.

Hey. I miss you already.

I grin before texting back.

Come here then.

He's in his bunk right across from mine in a flash.

"Hey babe." he says.

"Hey Ell." I say.

All of a sudden, I hear footsteps. I quickly close my the curtain on my bunk so whoever it is can't see us and so does Ell.

"Riker thinks I'm going crazy but I can tell there's something going on between Rydel and Ellington." says Ross. He must be on the phone.

I look at Ellington and we both give each other faces as if to say "We've been discovered."

"I don't know it's just they've been super close lately, to the point that it's weird. And Ellington's had time to cope with his breakup with Kelly, he's probably ready to date now." Ross says.

I glance at Ellington to see if he looks upset about Ross bringing up Kelly. He looks fine.

"I mean.. call me crazy but I think they've always liked each other. I almost feel bad saying this, but sometimes I wonder if his breakup with Kelly had anything to do with how he felt about Rydel."

Oh gosh. I sure hope not. I could never sleep knowing I was the reason Kellington split ways. Maybe it was my fault. I'd always gotten the impression Kelly didn't like me. Could it be because she sensed something going on between Ellington and I before either of us even realized it? I look at Ellington to see a pained look on his face.

Oh my God. I was the reason Ellington and Kelly broke up.

AN: IT'S SHORT I'M SORRY BUT I FELT LIKE THIS WAS A GOOD PLACE TO END MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH