Chapter 7

AN: I UPDATED 10 DAYS AGO AND I HAD 150 READS AND NOW I HAVE NEARLY 300 WHAT THE HECK THANK YOU ILY ALL SO MUCH <3

Chapter 7

                   When I return home, my brothers surround me. "You look happy." says Ross.

I nod. "So.. I stopped by Ell's house earlier this afternoon." says Riker.

My face turns bright red. "Nobody answered the door so I went to look in his bedroom window." says Riker.

"I..." I start.

"Why were you there? And why did you lie to us?" asks Ryland.

"I knew you guys would tease me about it.. I just wanted to hang out." I say.

They nod but I can tell they don't believe me. I sigh and head up to my room. I plop down onto my bed and look out the window. Ell's bedroom window is right across from mine. It always has been. When we first met and were only teenagers, we used to communicate using our flashlights late at night. We haven't done that in quite some time though. All of a sudden the shades are pulled up, and there he is. He smiles at me. I smile back. All of a sudden I hear loud yelling and feet pounding up the stairs. Oh Gosh. Alexa and Savannah enter my room and I quicky pull down the shades.

"Hey Lex, Hey Sav." I say.

"You're coming to the mall with us." says Sav and she grabs my hand and pulls me down the stairs.

I groan, but agree to go anyway.

When we get there we go to Hollister.

I see a really cute shirt that says "Dibs on the Drummer" I laugh, and decide to buy it.

"Don't you think that will cause the shippers too go crazy?" asks Sav.

I shrug. "Probably." I say.

"Do they have a "Dibs on the DJ" shirt anywhere?" asks Sav laughing.

"How about a "Dibs on the Guitarist" shirt?" adds Lex.

"But Ell and I aren't dating." I say.

I instantly feel guilty for lying. "We never said you were." said Lex.

"Yah, we only implied it." says Sav laughing.

I just roll my eyes at them and sigh. We check out and go get smoothies from the food court. When we're there, I see Kelly.

"Kelly!" I say. She just gives me a small wave. I had always had the feeling that she didn't like me. I think it was because me and Ell were so close. In fact, sometimes I get the impression that I'm the reason they broke up.

AN: AHHHH THANK YOU FOR 340 HAHA I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR A WHILE :P