5

It's been nearly four months. It's now April 12, and Niall has had his first time with Shawn Mendes (his now boyfriend).

The first time was really, truthfully awakward. Other than Niall not really knowing what to do or how to do it, he couldn't take Harry out of his mind.

He has kissed Shawn every day for months, but still hasn't managed to forget the two kisses him and Harry shared. How they felt just so... different. A good different. Not only good, actually, better.

And Niall felt guilty about that. That he would still observe Harry when he was sure he wasn't looking. And think about him when Shawn wasn't around.

The plan has been successful, technically. He now dated a Slytherin he could bring home to his parents! But the thing is... he didn't really want to.

Not like he wanted Harry, at least.

The Hufflepuff wasn't really looking up to it. For the summer, that is. He just wanted to ignore his thoughts. All of them. They were too confusing.

Lately, the blonde has gotten better in Quiddich. The Hufflepuff team was letting him train with them (which was nice but not quite like training with Harry) and he was becoming a very good keeper. He even bought a better broom for himself, just like the one he bought Harry. But he'd ratter not think about this detail.

And well, Niall was also having lots of sex. Him and Shawn were both descovering it, so they were really curious to try every thing they could every time they could. Turns out Niall really likes sex.

That and the Quiddich was making him become quite fit, actually. Which Niall, too, enjoyed.

He began getting more attention. Even though he was taken now.

- He's staring at you - Zayn said, looking at some boy behing Niall's back as they ate breakfast in the Main Hall.

- Who? - Niall asked, eating his toast as he looked at Zayn in front of him.

- The one from that famous pure-blood Slytherin family - Z said, still observing the boy that watched his friend.

- Oh, so he can be basically anyone in Slytherin - Niall said, ironically, and turned to face behind him just to meet a pair of blue eyes looking right at his own. Niall stared for a second and looked back at Zayn after. - That's Tomlinson. You should know that.

- Isn't he a friend of Harry's? - Zayn said with a mouth full.

- That name is prohibited, Z. And yes he is - Niall responded, patting his hands to get rid of the dirt from the food. - But it doesn't matter, I have a boyfriend - Niall said, not sounding too excited about it.

- And oh how in love you are! - Zayn rolled his eyes, irony is his voice, giving Niall a fake, pretentious smile.

- I know what you're going to say and I've already told you I'm not breaking up with him! Stop insisting - Niall said, already annoyed at the path the conversation has taken.

- But you clearly don't like him! - Zayn raises his voice, mad at his friend.

- Only because I compare him to he-who-must-not-be-named - Niall whispers, so that Zayn realizes not to talk so loud.

- Voldemort? - Zayn says, sarcastically.

- Haha, Zayn. He might as well be - Niall rolls his eyes, standing up. - I don't want to talk about this nonsense anymore! I'm going to class, see you later.

And Niall just leaves without waiting for an answer from Zayn. He was on his way to the Defense Against The Dark Arts class, that is starting in 20 minutes, when he stumbles on his boyfriend.

- What a coincidence to see you here - Shawn smiles, bitting his lip as he held Niall's waist, which prevented the smaller one from falling.

- As if you didn't just plan this to see me - Niall smiles, looking up to the taller boy that had started pulling him to a random empty classroom.

- Shawn... - Niall resists the pulling, standing still. - I have class.

- So do I - Shawn holds firm his hand, bearing flirty eyes as he looked at his boyfriend. - So what?

- We can do this after class - Niall said, but now Shawn was kissing his neck (his weak spot), trying to convince him.

- A quickie, please - Shawn whispered in his ear, holding the smaller boy closer.

Niall was considering accepting when someone cleared their throat right by their side. Turns out they were standing in front of some classroom door, keeping the person from being abke to come in.

Niall was already blushing when he stepped away from Shawn to see who it was. He got completely red when he realized it was the one and only, Harry Styles.

Niall had been avoiding him so much lately that he hadn't even seen the Slytherin for months. Harry look as good as ever. Even hotter, if that's even possible.

- Thanks - Harry said, very sarcastically, when the couple tore apart. He stood very close to them, half a meter at most, with a phony smile in his face as he walked between the two boys and entered the classroom, looking back at Niall's very red face for half a second and then ignoring their presence completely.

- I'm going to class - Niall said, quickly and still very much blushed. He ran away from where his boyfriend and the one he actually liked were, not looking back once.

Niall had one thought and one thought only in his mind the whole way to class and the entire duration of it; Harry.

When he managed to begin to forget the Slytherin, his obsession would come creeping back and taking over him all over again.

And all the Hufflepuff could try and do was to avoid thinking, so he wouldn't feel so guilty about missing Harry so bad.

The plan was working with Shawn, he didn't need Harry anymore.

But oh, Niall still wanted him so bad.

-----
Author's note:

happy friday 13th!! thank you SO much for everyone that's been keeping up with the fic and commenting and liking!!

so here you have the first few signs of jealous Harry hehe ;)

because you've guys been absolutely the best, today is a double udpate!!
so... see you guys in a few minutes <3