22

Every single student and professor was gathered on the main hall.

A commotion happened when Harry stood from his seat and walked up to the center of the room, putting the piece of paper with his name on the Goblet of Fire, for the Triwizard Tournament. The Slytherins all stood up and cheered for him.

Harry smirked, proud of himself, and looked directly into the Hufflepuff crowd, spotting who he looked for in to time. Of course Niall was staring back at him.

And he was furious.

What happened in the closet almost a month ago had continued to happen, quite frequently actually. But everything else continued the same. Harry would barely let Niall talk and would dominate the entire thing. Also, it was when and where the Slytherin wanted. Niall was at class? Fuck it. Niall was with friends? Fuck it. Niall was at fucking Quidditch practice? Fuck it!

And Niall of course wouldn't deny or complain about it. Having his life controlled by Harry was better than going back to not having him in his life at all. And, of course, Harry was taking advantage of it.

But this was about to change. Harry knew how much putting his name in the Goblet of Fire would piss off his boyfriend. Hell, his stare was burning his skin from across the room! And, though he has always wanted to participate on the Triwizard Tournament, Harry had to admit he partly did it to punish Niall, because he knew it would hurt him. And you know how the saying goes: hurt people hurt people.

*****

- He fucking did it, Z. He put his name in - Niall almost screamed, absolutely fuming while walking from one side of his room to the other, while his best friend seated in his bed.

- Is this really that big of a deal, Niall? - Zayn asked, moving his eyes along with Niall's movements in the small space.

- Of course it is, it's fucking dangerous! - Niall said obviously, looking at him. - Also, he did it to piss me off, I know it.

- He's still mad? - Zayn asked, surprised. He hadn't been keeping up too well with his best friend's drama. - Oh my god, isn't he tired yet? It's been like two months.

- Right! He's still punishing me! - Niall walks over to his bed, grabbing his pillow and putting it over his face, screaming loudly into it until he's out of air, throwing the pillow back. - He doesn't even let me talk! Just makes me stop whatever I'm doing and go fuck with him.

- Well, don't fuck him anymore then? - Zayn said weirdly, thinking the solution was obvious.

- But I miss him! - Niall screams again, frustrated. - And that's the only time he ever is with me.

- Niall, you need to stop being such a coward! - Zayn stands up, walking to his friend and holding him by his shoulders. - The punishment he's giving you its way worse than what you did. He has to get over it! And he won't if you keep letting him do whatever he fucking wants! - Zayn says obviously, shaking his friend by his shoulders, almost to say "wake up!". - Also, didn't he just do something you specifically asked him not to? Be mad, man!

- You're right, Zayn - Niall said, aggressively nodding as he processed what his best friend was telling him. - I'm done letting him punish me! - He repeated, almost like a mantra.

- Yeah you are! - Zayn half-shouts, excitedly. - And of course I'm right. I'm always right.

Niall smiled, confident in his decision, and hugged Zayn to thank him for his help. Zayn just brushed it off, saying: "It's nothing, Nialler. Now can we finally fucking eat? I'm starving!". They both laughed and left to room, going to have dinner.