13

It's been a week since Niall and Harry suddenly got together. The both of them individually would already drawn a lot of attention, being in their respective Quidditch teams and all, but together?

Everyone noticed.

They were sitting in front of each other in the Main Hall, eating dinner and talking casually about their day, when something (someone) interrupted them.

- Hey guys - Louis said, almost whispered, sitting beside Harry (who pretended like he wasn't even there). - Harry, can we talk?

- You were saying? - Harry ignored Louis altogether, motioning for Niall to proceed whatever he talked about before Louis came there.

- Harry... - Niall said, with care, pointing to Louis with his eyes while holding Harry's hand under the table, squeezing it a bit. He didn't want Harry to continue to ignore his best friend because of what had happened in the locker room.

- Talk to me, please - Louis sighed, looking defeated.

- What do you want me to say? - Harry let go of Niall's hand and turned to look at Louis, annoyed.

- Anything! - Louis exclamed, a little louder, not paying mind to Niall across the table.

- Like what? You made out with my fucking boyfriend, you two headed snake - Harry rose his tone too, catching the attention of other students around them that now were interested in the conversation.

- He wasn't your boyfriend at the time! - Louis exclaimed, frustrated.

Niall felt like he was intruding for being there, watching them fight, even though it had everything to do with him.

- He is now! - Harry countinued. turning himself completely to Louis.

- You didn't tell me you were still into him. If I had known I wouldn't have done it! - Louis pulls his hair, just wanting him and Harry not to fight anymore.

- I didn't need to tell you. You fucking knew you bitch - Harry almost screamed, done having this conversation with Louis.

All the students that were dinning stopped what they were doing and were now watching the duo fight.

Harry turned his side to Louis again and went back to ignoring his presence as the other Slytherin kept trying to explain himself, to no avail.

Louis grunted as he stood up, completely defeated, and walked away while the entire Main Hall watched him. As he left, they proceeded to watch silently Harry for a couple more seconds before going back to their own lifes.

- Harry... - Niall finally broke his silence, staring at his very angry boyfriend.

- I don't want to have this conversation - Harry said, cutting him off and standing up. - I'm not mad at you, I promise - he leant over the table and pecked Niall's lips, forcing a smile on his own face. - I'll see you tomorrow?

- You sure? - Niall said, worried about seeing Harry angry like this for the first time.

- I'm sure - Harry gave a soft smile, leaving the Main Hall without finishing his dinner.

As soon as Harry walked out the door, Zayn walked right in with a confused look on his face. He sit beside Niall, who looked very lost and conflicted.

- What's up? - Zayn said, worried.

- I have a lot to tell you. I've been so busy with practice and you with studying this week, we've barely seen eachother - Niall said, turning abruptly to his best friend. - We should go to my room, I have a lot to tell you.

*****

- And now we're dating. That's why he was so mad at Louis - Niall finishes his speech, staring at his dumbfounded friend in front of him.

- I can't fucking believe it - Zayn said, absolutely shocked. - You and Harry? Dating? You two haven't talked for a year and now you're dating? That's a little impulsive, Niall.

- I know it is, but you know how much I like him - Niall says, truthfully.

- You know I'll always tell you the truth, right? - the Ravenclaw says, staring at his friend, that nods. - Well, then I should tell you that people change a lot in a year. He can be a completely different person now and you don't even know it.

- We've been together for a week and so far I have absolutely zero negative things to say about him, which is more than I can say about any of my other relationships - Niall defends himself and Harry, sure about his words.

- But what about today? Him fighting with his best friend like that? - Z counteragumented.

- He's hurt that Louis made out with me - Niall clarified, obvious. - I know his reaction it's a bit much but we are finally together and I get where he's coming from.

- But why isn't he mad at you then? - Zayn asked, genuinely curious. - You, too, made out with Louis.

- Because I didn't know Harry liked me. Louis knew, apparently.

Zayn takes a moment to think if that actually makes sense. It does.

- Well, then - Zayn says, done with his questions. - Are you happy, Ni? That you and Harry are together?

- Are you kidding me? - Niall says, louder, excitedly. - I'm fucking ecstatic! I can't believe he wanted me all this time that I've missed him. Did you know that he even kept track of every person I've been with just waiting so I could be done and be with him?

- Kind of creepy - Zayn says, and Niall represses him with his eyes, making him laugh. - Okay, it is a little bit romantic.

- It's very romantic, Z. He was jealous of me and wanted me for himself. You can't get more sexy than that! - Niall exclaimed, already drooling over the thought of that day.

- Talking about sexy... how is it? The sex? - Zayn asks, curious.

- Oh - Niall takes a moment to think, smiling to himself. - We haven't done it yet.

- What? - Zayn widens his eyes, absolutely shocked. - You can't keep it in your pants for two days and now that you're dating you're a puritan? I don't get it. Why?

- Sex was the first thing in my mind for so long. I just wanted to get it done with and see it there was anything there worth investing - Niall started, serious, and looked at Zayn eyes. - With Harry, I know there is. It's not that I don't want to do it... I do. I know he does too. But I want to do so much more with him, that sex is not my first priority anymore - Niall smiles, not being able to contain himself. - It will happend when it does. I'm in no rush.

-----
Author's note:

heyyy
new chapter!!

zayn saying exactly what i suppose we were all thinking but what can i say??? its niall and harry and they are hopelessly in love with each other

what do you guys think about harry being mad at louis? do you think he should forgive him?

hope u guys enjoyed
happy wednesday
lov u ;)