10

Author's note:

brief quidditch context:

quaffle - non magic big ball the chasers throw in the hoops (every goal is worth 10 points)

bludger - a magic ball that the beaters hit with a bat to distract players and get in the way of the other team

golden snitch - a magic tiny ball that the seekers have to catch that is worth 150 points

okay thats it have fun

-----

The Quaffle was thrown in the air and the game begun.

The chasers started flying toward the ball all at once as Niall prepared himself to defend any goals that might happen.

Hufflepuff was the first to get the Quaffle and pass among themselves, getting closer to the hoops. When they were close enough, captain Bailey, that was a chaser, threw the ball in an unguarded hoop, virually impossible to be defended.

But, before the ball could enter the hoop, a Bludger came flying and hit right in the center of the bigger ball, making it go off it's tracks and outside the hoop, not scoring a goal.

Niall searched for the one to blame when he saw Harry holding proudly his bat as he had his famous smirk on. He was the best Beater of their entire school, there's no denying it.

Niall growled, angry that Harry was already getting in the way of his team victory.

Harry noticed Niall staring from across the field and blinked at him. That small act got Niall completely off his tracks, making him miss the ball that was just thrown at him and letting Slytherin score.

Fuck.

Niall tried his best to not look at Harry for the rest of the game, mostly to no avail because the Slytherin made sure to always throw the Bludger either on his direction or to prevent a goal from his team. So it was impossible not to notice him.

Still, Niall kept his compusure and defended nearly every goal apart from the first.

The game was one hour and a half in, 110 points for Hufflepuff and 50 for Slytherin. It looked very promising until Louis, the Slytherin Seaker, catched the Golden Snitch, making the score go to 200 Slytherin versus 110 Hufflepuff.

Niall's team just lost. Fuck!

Niall flew to the ground, ripping his goggles and helmet off his head as he started heading to the changing rooms.

He was literally fuming as he walked silently by himself, ahead of his entire team that was still on the court. The Hufflepuff kept his head low as he entered the locker room and began undressing himself, headed for the showers.

Niall stood naked beneath the running hot water, laying his forehead on the wall, as someone else enter the locker room.

- Well well, looks like someone got lost - the boy said sarcastically as he observed Niall's bare back.

Niall got startled by the sudden voice.

- What the fuck are you doing here? - Niall said in a harsh tone, feeling annoyed and impatient, not bothering to look back at the person because he already knew who the voice belonged to. - This is the Hufflepuff locker room.

- You sure? - he laughed, pointing to the green lockers.

- Fuck - Niall murmured, even angrier. - I'm almost done, okay? - Niall said, turning to face the boy, unbothered to be naked.

Niall noticed as the Slytherin clearly eyed him up and down, not trying to be subtle at all.

- Like the view? - Niall teased, continuing to wash his body.

- You know I do - he answered, taking his robe and shoes off and starting to walk in Niall's direction. - I heard you really like Slytherins - he smirks, watching the other clean himself.

- Not today, I don't - Niall rolls his eyes, closing the running water and walking to where the brunette stood. - Specially the ones that catch the Golden Snitch, Tomlinson.

- And is there anything that I can do that'll make you like me again? - Louis said playfully, placing his hands on Niall's bare hips and smiling.

- Who said I ever liked you? - Niall teased, yet again, looking deep into Louis' blue eyes.

Louis tightened his grip on Niall hips at the response, pulling the Hufflepuff closer and starting to kiss his still very wet neck.

- So how can I do this? - Louis says, squeezing Niall's bum with a typical Slytherin smirk on his face that Niall already knew too well.

Before Niall could say anything the door handle started clicking furiously and someone started angrily knocking at the door.

Only then Niall realized that Louis had locked the door when he entered, meaning he clearly had bad intentions. That was, undeniably, kinda hot.

So Niall pulled Louis closer and kissed him intensely while whoever was outside kept trying to come in.

Unfortunately, after a couple minutes, Louis was obligated to interrupt the kiss beacuse whoever was outside kept trying to come in. The doorknob wouldn't stop clicking and the knocks were getting harder and harder.

- Fucking calm down! - Louis screamed, pecking Niall's lips and walking to the door in his wet clothes (due to Niall's wet body touching his).

When he unlocked the door and opened, Louis was met by the furious pair of eyes of his best friend, that got even angrier as soon as he noticed Niall's nude wet body and Louis wet clothes.

- Leave now - Harry whispered, between his teeth, and Louis widened his eyes at his friend death glare. - Or I'll fucking kill you - Harry said in a tone only Louis would hear. The Beater had to take a deep breath and control himself to not punch Louis right then and there.

Louis left the locker room the same moment without thinking twice, and Harry immediately locked him outside.

Niall covered his member with his hand due to Harry's presence, while they both stared at each other angry, confused and excited to be alone after so long.

Both had so much to say, but neither knew where to begin.

-----

Author's note:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
it's finally time!!!!

they are face to face finally <3

omg i love this chapter im so excited to see your reactions!
please comment and tell me what you think and what are your theories of the next chapter ;)

double update because i couldn't hold myself :))))