16 (!)

Author's note:

this chapter is inspired by:
Elite Season 5 Episode 5
the scene with Ivan and Patrick that is 30 minutes into the episode

If you want to visualize it, you guys can watch that scene
I'm obsessed with that couple in Elite so I recommend you watch it if you haven't yet, it SO good

also, long chapter ahead
ok thats it

-----

Harry pulls Niall even closer on his lap, and for a moment they just stay there, noses touching, heavy breathing and not once breaking eye contact. The Slytherin couldn't hold himself any longer when he kissed softly Niall's lips, letting go after a minute or so.

Without saying anything, Harry stood up and took off his shirt, throwing it on the ground as Niall now stared at him from the bed.

Niall was sitting still, barely blinking, as he watched Harry then take of his pants. He was probably drooling, really, but he didn't seem to care.

Harry wetted his lips, now only in his black boxers, and smirked at Niall, who looked like a statue.

- So, are we doing this or... - Harry laughed, staring at his boyfriend sitting awkardly at the bed.

- Fuck yes we're doing this - Niall widened his eyes, breaking off of his transe and standing up in front of Harry.

Harry stayed still as they were now staring at eachother in a mess of lust, love and confusion.

- You want me to take off your clothes? - Harry said, a little awkard, as Niall wasn't doing anything other than staring.

- Oh my god, right... - Niall laughed nervously, realizing he was just staring for the past couple minutes. - I got it.

Niall grabbed the hem of his own shirt, taking it out of his body as fast as he could but stucking his head out the wrong hole, making him a confused mess that was desperately trying to get rid of a shirt that now had the arm hole on his neck.

After about 20 seconds, he managed it. When Niall was finally able to see again, without the shirt on the way, Harry was staring intensively at his abs.

- Fuck - the Slytherin bites his lip. - How the fuck did you get so fit?

- Quidditch, I guess - Niall laughs, eying Harry up and down too. There were already a bulge in his boxers.

Harry was still staring at him while Niall began to unbuckle his pants and take them off. Since Niall was facing him, Harry couldn't see his ass, which was very unfortunate. Harry wanted to move so that he'd be able to see, but wasn't sure if it would be weird so he just stood there.

Also, he was already hard enough as it is.

Niall left his pants on the ground, after taking down his socks too, and looked up at Harry. Now they were having a staring contest again.

Harry couldn't stand to just look anymore, so he grabbed Niall by the waist and pulled him closer, going to kiss him. But, he moved too fast, so their foreheads bumped.

- Ouch - Niall laughed, holding Harry by his shoulders.

- I'm so sorry, are you hurt? I just had to kiss you because you look so fucking hot and I didn't mean to-