11

Niall put on his boxers as Harry kept observing his every move, not even blinking while staring at the Hufflepuff.

Their eyes finally met when Niall looked up from the ground.

- Are you done? - Harry said, angrily, as he looked at Niall's perfect blue eyes and still very bare body. He had no idea Niall had gotten this fit, which was certainly distracting.

- Done? - Niall said, in low confused tone. This is the first time they've talked since they last kissed over a year ago and this conversation was already not making sense.

- Trying to replace me - Harry said, still angry as he observed the drop dead gorgeous Hufflepuff in front of him. Harry couldn't show how he was feeling at the moment, because if so he would be rock hard.

- What do you mean? - Niall said, playing dumb as he clearly knew what Harry meant, but he couldn't let the Slytherin know that this is what he has been doing all along. Trying to replace him.

- Exactly what I said - Harry continued with a straight face, walking one step closer to him. - Are you done trying to replace me, Horan?

Niall was quiet, only because there's not much he could say without obviously lying. He stared at the ground unsure if he could even look at Harry's face now.

- You're mute, now? - Harry said, tilting Niall's chin up and looking at him in the eyes. - I heard you were so vocal - Harry laughed sarcastically, not finding his own words funny, as he still couldn't take his eyes off Niall even though he really wanted to.

- That's not fair - Niall said, finally, angry tone in his voice too. - You are in no position to judge whoever I've been with or how I've been with them - he continued, annoyed.

- My best friend is a low blow, Horan - Harry whispered between his teeth, clenching his fist.

- He came onto me, I had nothing to do with it - Niall said harshly, raising his tone. - I didn't even know he wanted me!

- Of course he wanted you, have you looked in the mirror? - Harry said obviously, without pacience. - How could he not?

- What does that have to do with anything? - Niall screamed, annoyed, not even realizing the compliment hidden in Harry's words.

- I just want to know if you are fucking done? - Harry was now screaming too.

- And if I'm not? - Niall lowered his tone, walking a step closer to Harry, challenging him in a way.

- Then I'll fucking wait longer! - Harry said even louder, holding Niall's wrists and pulling him abruptly towards his own body.

They both fell silent after Harry's words and specially due to the proximity they hadn't had for so long. They were breathing from their mouths and staring at each other's eyes, unsure of what to say or do next.

Niall was the one to do something about it and hold Harry's neck, once again like he did over a year ago, and close the space between their faces.

The beggining of the kiss was immediately instense, harsh and angry. Harry let go of Niall's wrist that he still held and put both of his hands in the blonde's waist in a very thight, strong grip.

Harry started guiding the both of them back until Niall's back hit a locker. They couldn't even stop to catch a breath.

Niall was scratching Harry's back over his shirt and Harry held Niall's bum on one hand and hair on the other, pulling hard on both ends.

Harry realized Niall was struggling with his shirt so he stepped back to take it out, breaking their kiss for the first time since it started over 5 minutes ago.