15

- What do you want to talk about? - Harry said, sitting down in front of his boyfriend, both of them on the Hufflepuff's bed.

- I just need to know that you're not doing this because of what Shawn said - Niall said carefully, not to hurt Harry's feelings.

- That's what you think? - Harry said, hurt either way.

- No - Niall said, quickly. - I just want to make sure that we are not doing this right now just beacause of what someone else said.

- Not just someone, Horan. Your ex - Harry clarified, a little angry.

- I don't care what he thinks - Niall says, obviously. - You shouldn't either.

- I don't, he's a piece of shit - only remembering Shawn is already making Harry angrier. - That's exactly what I don't get! How come you would fuck with him but not me? - Harry continued, hurt in his voice.

- Harry... - Niall widened his eyes, shocked that Harry felt like that. - First of all, I will have sex with you. If you want, of course.

- I obviously want that, Horan - Harry said, quickly and obviously.

- Then we're going to have it, because I want it too. Really bad, actually. - Niall stares truthfully at his boyfriend, that looked surprised. - Second of all, I couldn't give one fuck about Shawn. Not like that, at least. He was my friend, but after this happened he isn't anymore. Other than that, he could go fuck himself for all I care. I'm with you. I want to be with you and only you, Harry.

- Why don't we have sex, then? I don't understand, Horan - Harry says, feeling in love, sad and confused all at once. - How do I know that you just don't think I'm experienced enough?

- Harry, c'mon. You have plenty of experience - Niall says, obviously, even laughing a little.

- With girls! - Harry said, obviously too, but very serious. - You've been with over ten boys and I haven't been with any. How can I compete with that?

- So what, Harry? I don't care that you haven't been with guys before. This has literally never crossed my mind - Niall says, holding the Slytherin's face. - Also, we're not competing.

- Maybe we aren't. But how am I supposed to deal with every guy thay might show up at your door knowing that they've all had you but I haven't - Harry says, sounding insecure for the first time ever with Niall.

- You're worried about them? - Niall laughs. - Harry, let's be honest, none of them are half as handsome, hot and amazing as you are. They don't even compare. And as you said it yourself, I was just trying to replace you. They mean nothing.

- Even the Robert guy? - Harry whispered, not looking up at Niall.

- Even the Robert guy - Niall smiles, tilting Harry's chin up and meeting his eyes. - If any other person ever shows up again, then we'll deal with it together. Okay?

- Okay - Harry smiles too, taking a deep breath, feeling more calm.

- Then we're set - Niall pecks Harry's lips.

- Wait, I still need to know - Harry said, pushing Niall back to his spot in the bed before the kiss intensified. - We've been dating for a month, and we haven't fucked. I watched you, I know you don't take this long... What's different this time?

Niall takes a deep breath, still smiling.

- You - Niall answers truthfully. - All I've cared about was sex before you. I just wanted to fuck and get it done with. And with you, I like so much more. I like hanging out with you, talking with you, playing Quidditch with or against you, watching you, kissing you... Also, it helps that I like absolutely everything about you. I want you like I never wanted somebody else. I need you. Harry, honestly, I love you. That's why I'm taking it slow, I just want to do it right this time. I can't mess this up.

- You love me? - Harry smiled, surprised and emotional with everything Niall said. All the hurt he was feeling was officially gone.

- I said that? - Niall laughs nervously, joking a little. - Yes, Harry, I do.

- I fucking love you too, Horan - Harry smirked, grabbing Niall's waist and pulling him to his lap, eyeing him up and down. - Now that this is clear and done with, may I fucking fuck you already?

-----
Author's note:

as always, HAPPY MONDAY!!!
i really like this chapter, hopefully you enjoyed it too!!

i'm officially on winter vocation in college (i live in brazil) so maybe i will be able to update more often ;)

how are your school/college years? tell me more about you guys!!

also, THIS STORY WAS NUMBER #1 ON #NARRYSTORAN
i was honestly so fucking happy
thank u guys <3

luv u bye