Krishna decides to teach Radha

Soon night came.. Radha was really excited and was jumping around the room like a rabbit... everyone in her mansion-like house was asleep... She was just waiting for kanha's bansuri to lead her the way...

She did not have to wait much as soon the sweet sound of her Kanha's bansuri entered her ears... her too much eager legs ran and ran towards the sound without much await.. she didn't know but every time the sound rang in her ears she made it out of the house in no time into the jungle without making any noise...

Soon she found her krishna... she went and sat beside him on the jhoola which was secretly made by both of them when they fell in love with each other as the memory of their love.. She straight away went to her Kanha and sat beside him keeping her head on his well toned chest which she always loved ...

After what felt like a peaceful eternity but in reality was only 15 mins, krishna's sweet tune came to an end and both radhakrishna came out of their trance

Krishna let his radhe relax... after a while... 

Rad- Kanha.. tum mujhe kya batana chahte the..

Kris- Radhe... tumhe pata hai ki tumhe kitne log chahte hain?

Rad- ha... mujhe meri ma, baba, tum, nand baba, dau, maiya sab chahte hai krishna... yeh to tum bhi jante ho na... 

Kris- Are nahi radhe woh wala chahna nahi doosra wala... prem wala...

Rad- Ha... mujhe tum prem karte ho na? aur kaun chahega..

Kris- meri bholi radhe.. main us wale prem ki baat nahi kar raha main... main.. lust ki baat kar raha hun..

Rad- Yeh kya hota hai kanha?/

Kris- tum sach mein bahut bholi ho radhe... aj se main tumhe kuch aisi cheeze sikhaunga jis se tumhe pata chale kaun tumse kaisa prem karta hai... love or lust... aur ye dono sirf aur sirf mere hi hai... 

Rad- matlab?

Krishn- matlab radhe...(snaked his hand onto radha's waist sensually and pulls her towards him...) tumhe kaisa lagta hai jab main tumhe aisa karta hun..

Rad- K-k-kanha... t-tum...

Kris- shhhhh..... pata hai mujhe tum bahut bholi ho... aj se main tumhe aisi sabhi cheeze sikhaunga... dheere aur dheere....

Rad- blushes and looks away

Kris- Koi nhi.. aj ke liye bas itna hi.. ab thora raas kiya jay?

Rad- (eyes bloom in giddiness) (nods her head eagerly)

Krishna starts to play his flute... both radhakrishna dance the whole night in their own beat soon morning came... krishna took radha to her room and went to his room and was about to sleep when....

*************************************************

Hehe...<333