Radhakrishn meet...(Part1)

Srinidhi and her sakhis went to the Raj Mahal...

Girls- Pranipat ranisa(namaskar maharani), apne humko bulaya tha?

Gandhari- Ha, Rani kunti ne ap logo ki bhut charcha ki thi.. isliye humne ap logo ko mahal sajane ke liye bula liya... asha krte hai aplog is mahal ko ek nye ghar jaisa saja denge.. 

The girls laughed and nodded their heads with confidence and positivity radiating from them...

It had been almost a year since she and her family settled down in Hastinapur... She made wonderful friends there... The girls took her in as their sister and included her in their decorating group of decorators...

They used to go around decorating houses for festivities... and... most of the time it was very very very fun!!! and they got to meet new people, some famous too. 

So, yeah they were pretty socialized in Hastinapur and knew almost everyone there...

Girls- Ji ranisahiba... (chirp happily)

With this, taking the instructions of Gandhari, the girls began decorating the whole mahal...

They spent the whole night decorating...

Meanwhile, our brother duo, Krishna and Balram were on their journey to Hastinapur... That night, Krishna felt something different in the air, some comfort that he, in years, had never experienced, his tired mind didn't take note of the reason behind this feeling... 

The soft breeze flowed across his face as if luring him somewhere... The smell of the forest reminded him how the forests of Vrindavan felt when he was with his Priye... 

After a long time, he felt good, away from the politics and out from the walls of the palace.. he felt... relaxed... 

and in what felt like a thousand years, he smiled, yes, He smiled a little, closed his eyes, leaned on the chariot seat driven by his dau, and slept in peace for the first time in a long time...

But alas! This peace was short-kept because just as Krishna fell asleep, the chariot jerked suddenly, breaking the peaceful sleepy trance of our Krishna 

Kri- Kya dau, itni acchi neend aa rhi thi... kyu jagaya...(mumbles loudly irritated)

Krishna without realizing it, whines shocking his dau,

cuz Krishna had whined for something in a very long time!

Dau was really happy but for the sake of peace of mind of our Krishna, he kept going.

Dau- Sorry kanha, woh, samne ak bada pathar tha, maine dhyan nhi diya, koi nhi tum so jao, kal subah tak hum waha pahuch jayenge...

Kri- nhi dau, aj ke liye yaha ruk jate hain, aur jane ki kya jaldi, itne dinon bad raja ke sthan se hatkar khi bahar aya hun... (sighs in rellief)

Dau was shocked... this was an understatement... it felt like Indra had thrown a thunderbolt on him!

Dau- Th-th-thik hai k-k-kanha.. agar tum kehte ho to....

Kri- hmm... (walks down the chariot and takes his bansuri from the chariot out)

He goes down the chariot and sits on a rock randomly, near the river Ganga.. and starts playing his bansuri...

The sweet son of the flute reaches the ears of our Sri... and she... without thinking goes out to the garden and starts playing her bansuri...

Krishna on the other hand suddenly hears a sound of a flute, his hands stop for a moment, his breathing stops, and he freezes, but just for a moment, because the next moment both Radhakrishnan's bansuri play together to create such a tune that everything in the universe fell at peace for moments

Everyone got to get some peace in their minds... it was refreshing for the universe even mata Aditi, she smiled to herself, closing her eyes and listening to the tune of long-lost love...

Aditi smiled... seeing how close they were yet so far away.. just a few steps away yet so close...

Krishna was sitting on one side of the river Ganga.. while. Radha was at the other side, near her hut, playing her bansuri without knowing her Krishna was just there on the other side of the bank.

After a long music session, smiling smiling to themselves, their chests filled with warmth, they wished good night to their partners....

After the bansuri session,(I call it so.. hehe)

All the girls had gone home after completing the decoration, they had told Sri, they would go back as their parents told them to do so...

They had searched for Sri but found her playing her bansuri, so they left her as they knew how long her 'bansuri sessions', as they called it,  went... so they went to their homes...

Srinidhi returned finding her sakhis, not in the mahal, her sakhis sure knew her well... 

She went back home too...

Krishna on the other hand, after finishing his lovely bansuri session with the other unknown player, went to wake his dau, as it was time for them to go...

Kri- Dau... uthiye...

Dau- hm.....

Kri- Dau...

Dau- uhuhmmm..

Kri- DAU UTHIYE!

Dau- HA! Ha... uth ga---(sleeps again)

Krishna understands his dau is tired... feeling the need to take his chariot on, he takes the chariot, puts dau on the seat does his duty as charioteer, and moves towards Hastinapur...

It was morning time, Balram's sleep was done, and he saw Krishna driving the chariot... he thought he was hallucinating...but.

Kri- akhir kar kumbhakarn uth gaya... 

Stops the chariot, 

Kri- ab ap chalayiye... (steps down and makes the shocked balram go down the chariot and sits himself down...)

Dau- m-m-m-main... ye-yeh ky-kya......

Kri- chaliye ap jaldi nhi to hum late ho jayenge, main apne punctuality par question mark nhi lagana chahta...(says in a serious tone)

Dau- Ha! Ha! Chalo!(Still a little surprised but goes as he knows this time Krishna is serious)

Soon the duo reaches Hastinapur, 

Their art was being taken... when suddenly a girl comes and crashes into Krishna and becomes unconscious

What is Krishna's reaction?

**********************************

Keep reading...

And VOTE!