The court

The sudden rumor angered Gandhari. Yes, Gandhari was an overprotective person. She was too protective of the people she loved especially Duryodhan.

The news that some intruders had entered the palace and were about to attack angered her to such an extent that she had been adamant to take the issue to the court and find the culprit who started the rumor

The news that some intruders had entered the palace and were about to attack angered her to such an extent that she had been adamant to take the issue to the court and find the culprit who started the rumor. She wanted to know the intentions of the culprit.

The court was set up. Duryodhan was asked who had told him about the attack. Duryodhan directly blamed his maternal uncle, Shakuni. Shakuni stood there just fine with an innocent face but inside he was trembling with fear. 

Shakuni didn't want everyone to know his real intentions otherwise he would be doomed

Shakuni didn't want everyone to know his real intentions otherwise he would be doomed. The court had been scheduled just as the issue had been solved so didn't get the time to devise a plan. 

Shak- Maine kuch logo ko suna tha, wo-wo keh rhe the ki aj hi attack kr denge. Pr maine unka mukh nhi dekha. Mujhe maf kijiye ga behen.

Gandhari didn't believe her brother. The relationship between her and her brother had been long destroyed when she arrived at Hastinpur as the royal queen and wife of Dhritarashtra. Shakuni had been angry that Gandhari had to marry a blind person. He wanted to take revenge for such humiliation of Gandhar. 

His hatred had turned deep when Gandhari had to give up on her sight for her husband. He found it unfair and wanted revenge.

Gandhari knew everything. She knew her brother too well. She knew that his anger was obvious but such hatred wasn't justified. She didn't believe her ears. She asked Shakuni to talk to her in private about the issue. 

Everyone was surprised cuz never had the queen so worried about an issue. 

Radhakrishna wasn't present in the court, nor was dau. Only duryodhan, Pandavas, Vidura, Bhishma, Dhritarashtra, Kauravas, Shakuni, and Gandhari had been present there.

Krishna wouldn't miss a meeting like that because he knew one mistake would lead to many and end up in a vicious cycle of bad happenings. But this time, he missed it cuz he was busy with something that distracted him too much and threw his thoughts of rationality out of the window...

But, but, this time the situation was going to be handled by Gandhari. Krishna had no role in it. At that moment, the universe was thankful to her for the steps she was taking.

But no one knew how the events would twist to make things that never happened before happen...

**********************************************

What is Gandhi about to do? 

What is Krishna doing?

Comment your thoughts and ideas that you want to add to the story, things that you imagine could happen in the story. I would happily like to add it to the story. Do tell.

Will see you in the next part. Keep reading. 

Byee