Makeout and sex🔞🔞🔞

Heellooo readers! Remember, Radhakrishna escaping and destroying Shakuni's plan? How duryodhan saved those two lovebirds? How about we take a look at them? Less seeeeee

WARNING!🔞🔞🔞

Ummm... those who have a problem with mature smut contents. Pls, don't read and skip this part. 

*********************************

Uhh... I know some of you had asked me to create this as pure and not with those mature shits. But that would make this book no less different than the other books about Radhakrishna on Wattpad.

My sole purpose in creating this fanfic of Radhakrishna was to spice up some moments in the story in a way that I had imagined. I dunno why suddenly I decided to change my mind, and write down some dirty shit, but I don'tknow how my hands typed them... guess I was too deep in the story..

Nonetheless, when I created the story, I wanted to write some mature scenes(though it's my first fanfic and all, excuse me, heh)... so... umm...

THOSE WHO ARE UNCOMFORTABLE MAY SKIP THIS PART. BUT SKIPPING THIS PART WON'T HARM YOUR TRACK OF THE STORY.

AND PLS NO HATE COMMENTS AND ALL THAT.

IF YOU WANNA READ, YOU CAN, IF YOU DON'T WANNA. JUST DON'T.

IT'S ALL YOUR CHOICE!

*********************************

Radhakrishna had escaped. They ran from their hand-in-hand and went straight to Krishna's chambers. It was a safe and secluded area. Krishna had ordered it to be so. 

Well, Krishna was a human too, he has his needs. He was feeling guilty about leaving without telling Radha. He was having some guilty pleasure in picturing Radha punishing him for his carelessness. 

But putting those things aside,

Radhakrishna was in Krishna's chambers, kissing each other as soon as the doors and windows were locked as if their life depended on it. Krishna roughly kissed Radha pushing her against the wall. There was no space between them. 

The tension in the room could be cut by a knife. Soon the couple was having some guilty pleasure that both of them yearned for quite a while. 

Well, their time was spent like that making out without any sense of the outer world. They were senseless to their surroundings and were in their little world with each other, enjoying some forbidden pleasure.

Krishna pressed Radha against the wall. The room was filled with moans and heavy breathing.

Krishna was lost in the sounds that Radha was making. Her moans whenever he marked her neck. Her heavy breathing in his ears turned him on and did things to him he couldn't fathom of earlier. 

Krishna felt possessive of Radha, no one should hear her sounds or her expressions whatsoever. She was his and only his. And no one could change that. 

Krishna suddenly remembers how Radha almost got raped. He roughly took hold of Radha by her hair and kissed her roughly, wanting to erase any part of that bastard who had almost raped her. Well, that matter was taken care of, but it was still fresh in his mind.

Radha started pushing him asking him permission for air. Krishna soon realized he was hurting Radha and loosened his hold. After taking in enough air both went back to where they were, body against body, lips against lips and voices grunting and moaning just now and then.

Radha became lost in the sensations Krishna was giving her. She had sensed the sudden roughness in his moves. But she couldn't complain. The pleasure he was giving her, she was sure no one else would be able to. Her body asked for more, and Krishna complied. She no longer cared if anyone would hear her, she was too lost. Her body was in the control of Krishna. 

Radha squeezed her cunt and Krishna cursed, increasing the pace of his strokes, now nearly hitting her cervix. He was kneading her ample butt cheeks and felt her wetness rolling down his thighs. Spreading his fingers, he squeezed his smallest finger into her asshole. He rubbed his thrusting erection against her wall, which sent her over the edge.

The contractions of her vagina induced his climax. He sank to his knees, bringing her down with him, and she straddled him as he pulled away from her and spasmed all over.

(DON'T WANNA MAKE SOMEONE PREGNANT NOW, DO WE?)

He heard his lover's laughter as he opened his eyes.

"You are such a horny fuck."

He reached up and began unbuttoning her blouse.

"And you are terribly overdressed."

Well, what could we say? The lovers were gonna have quite the time of their life. It was just the starting.

_________________________________________

Shakuni was pacing in his room. He knew he promised his sister not to touch the Kauravas, Pandavas, and Krishna and not to use them for his revenge. 

But shakuni didn't give up just because of a harmless threat. (He doesn't know how 'harmless' threat he got, right?)

He had to set his target on somebody else now. He couldn't play mind games with Duryodhan. Shakuni was a man of his word to the people he loved by his heart. 

And gandhari was one of them. So, his next target with whom he could execute his plans of revenge was gonna be.....

______________________________________

Radhakrishna was lying on the bed. It was almost night. They cuddled the whole night each whispering 'I LOVE YOUs' and sweet promises to one another. (mostly Krishna)

They slept in each other's arms that night unknown of what was to come upon them...

_______________________________________(BONUS)

Here, our sun god was blushing at the things he saw the jagatpita and jagatmata doing...

Ahhh... it was quite an embarrassment for him... not to mention the grumblings he would soon hear from the moon god about not being able to witness the divine act.

Curse his unfortunate-ass-luck. Someone just fuck his ass, he didn't want those pictures in his mind... He wouldn't be able to make eye contact with jagatpita ever. 

Cure his luck and morals. Curse them. Urrrgghhh... he was sure chandra dev would tease him to hell this time.

****************************************

So, this is it!

Keep reading, and stay connected.

The author, Ishita.