Krishna's frustration and relief- his Radha!

Krishna came to his house and went to bed... just when he was about to sleep his dau came and pulled the covers off him and asked him to go for a morning jog with him... When he refused to do so his dau decides to emotionally blackmail him which leads him to go with him all tired from the raas with Radha... though it was fun he knew its side-effects were so not funn...

When they returned, his mother asked him to go to his room and clean it... he went to his room cleaned it, and jumped on the bed to sleep...

When... AGAIN someone woke him up... he was about to shout at the person when he saw his radhe standing there...

Rad- Tumne mujhe kaha tha ki tum mujhe sikhaoge.. per tum to aye hi nahi.. main tumhara kab se intezar kar rahi thi kanha...

Kri- Radhe... tum... (he was about to touch her when she vanished) (he realized he was hallucinating and groaned in frustration)

Kri- oh no... aj meri mati hi bhrasht ho gayi hai lagta hai... kabhi bhi aisa to nahi hua ki mujhe radhe ka bhram hua ho... pata nahi is sansar mein kya ho raha hai..

He understood he wasn't going to get any sleep...

___________________________________

From the balcony of her mud house, mata Aditi smiled to herself and thought " Abhi to bahut Kuch Hoga Putra bas tumhara reaction Dekhna hai..." ... thinking so she smiles mischievously thinking about what she should do next with them...

_________________________________

Krishna visited the banks of the river Yamuna and decides to do something mischievous.

__________________________________

After doing what he desired he got flustered and went to his room for self-relief time...

He tried to sleep but he couldn't sleeppp...

He knew he couldn't sleep after that incident... he needed to see his priye...

Krishna was frustrated and tired the whole day, he wanted a relief.. he just couldn't concentrate on anything from when he had seen his, HIS, Radhe his priye in nothing but just a towel... yes he had by mistake seen her... whenever he pranked his sakhis he made sure he never saw them he just maintained the eye contact but this time, THIS TIME, he..... he just messed up... and now he is paying "THE PHAL TO HIS OWN KARMAS"...

Now what can he do... he began remembering the incident...

FLASHBACK

Krishna took away the clothes of the gopis and asked them to beg them from him... They did so after a long time of protesting... 

While returning the clothes, he, KRISHNA, by mistake saw his radhe with a towel... he always made sure he only saw their eyes but after seeing her... his mind was running a thousand miles per minute... 

He quickly gave them their clothes and went away to control his perverted mind...

FLASHBACK OVER

He got up and went to the pond for a bath straight away, which he knew he needed more than anything... just as he was going to go... his mother scolded him...

Yas- Kanha! tum abhi hi to naha ke aye ho... ab  nahi nahao... thandi lag jayegi... sham ho chuki hai... jao apne kaksh mein jakar vishram karo..

Knowing there was no use in fighting with his Maiya... he went to his kaksh and plopped on his bed...

He could not rest, so he again got up and decided to go to his radhe's house...

When he reached there, he hugged Radha... wanting to calm his mind and heart... Radha hugged him back...

Kri- Radhe.. main tumhe bahut miss kar raha tha...

Rad- Krishna... tum bhi na.. bus ak prahar hi to hua hai jabse humak dooje ko dekhe hain...(giggles)

Kri- ha ha aur bolo... jyada ho raha hai na tumhara... 

Rad- chalo ab... pata hai aj kya hua... ayan ne mujhe aagan ki safai karne mein madad ki... woh kitna accha hain na... 

Kri- (his eyes harden and his jaws clench) Radhe, woh Ayan tumhare Husn se prem Karta hai woh tum se moh karta hai.. prem nahi..

Rad- Tum bhi na krishna.. mujhe sab pata hai... us din jab tumne mujhe bataya tha ki tum mujhe sikhaoge.. us din mujhe sab gyat tha.. 

Tumhe pata hai.. kabhi kabhi innocence ka jo facade hai wo bahut accha hota hai... log samajhte hai ki tum woh gandi gandi batein nahi ati par asal mein to tumhe sab kuch patahota hai.. ye ak master trick hain... 

(What do you guys think? Comment your thoughts...)

Kri- mujhe pata hai.. maine bhi kitni baar aisa kiya hai.. to....... tum bol rahi ho ki tumhe sab pata hai... ki tumhe kaun chahta  hai aur kaun nahi..???

Rad- hmm...

Kri- to tumhe pata hai main kya Chahta hun? ( brings himself close to her)

Rad- hnnn...(brings herself close to him)

They are standing close to each other. if either one moves their lips would collide... they both lean in...

*********************************************************************

<<<33333333333 comment your thoughhttsss