Radha and jealousy ;)

*After Satyabhama and Krishna's talk at night*

Satyabhama woke up early in the morning and went to the kitchen.

"Pranipat Ranisa"

Everyone greeted Satyabhama in the kitchen. A pleasant smile appeared on Satya's face. The workers were surprised at the sudden change. Just a day before, the queen's face was red with anger and now it was as if wherever she went flowers were blooming. 

"Dai ji, do thali nashta radha jiji ke kaksh me pahucha dijiye ga... umm.. apko pata hai radha jiji ko kya pasand hai?"

Another lightning of thunderous shock came upon the chefs and sweepers who were working nearby... what exactly happened that they missed?

"Radha ji ko kheer bhut pasand hai.." The dai replied.

Everyone in the kitchen knew everything about Radha... of course, they had to know, she had become famous overnight... every detail, what she liked, where she came from, how she was, all circulated throughout the workers' block overnight... you know, news spread like wildfire in ancient times too, especially when it was about famous people like Dwarakadheesh.

"Bhijwa dijiye ga.."

Satyabhama left giving the order leaving a group of whispers erupting in the kitchen.. Satya chuckled walking away.. She knew exactly how she was affecting the people and let her anger go to hell, she was enjoying it too much to just let go...

__________________

"Radha jiji kaisi hai ap??"

Radha who was looking outside the window looked in the direction of Satya. Radha's face lit up with concern.

Rad- Ap----

Satya- Achi hu achi hu.. us din ane ke liye.. dhanyawad jiji..

Rad- Jiji?

Satya- Ap Maharaj ki premika hai auurrr apka vivah to ab pakkaa haiii too aise waise ap humari jiji hi hui naa???

Radha looked down blushing at the teasing tone of Satyabhama.

Satya- Pr jiji... sachi me.. shukriya.. 

Rad- Kis liye?

Satya- bas aise hi.. ap meri sabse acchi jiji ho! 

Rad- Aisa kya ho gya? 

Satya- Kuch nhi hehe... 

Radha and Satya continued to talk until Krishna came in along with the vaidya. 

Radha was observing him.. there seemed to be a strange tension in him.. as if he was avoiding something. 

The vaidya was checking on her. 

Suddenly, she noticed how quiet Satyabhama had become. and. 

oh

It clicked.

A pang. 

As if someone had pierced her heart through.

Suddenly, she caught Krishna's eye.. she smiled warmingly at him. 

Maybe. maybe her thoughts were right.. maybe she no longer was in his he--- no. That can't be. The passion between them before could not have been extinguished. 

It is his duty to love all his wives he should do it.. why was sh---

"Devi thik hai maharaj.. bas inhe aaram ki jarurat hai.. devi ap bhi jyada stress na le.. apke health ke liye kharab hoga.."