Radha's life

Radha's new family always changed places. Sometimes they lived near a river, in a secluded area or in the village. They were quite famous too... 

They had traveled all around the Arya Varta and seen different cultures and met different people... They stayed at a place for about a month or two and then moved on, but they never went to Mathura due to Radha... The couple was afraid Radha would become ill... So they never went to Mathura or the area near it...

Radha enjoyed her life now...

 but..

She was inevitably still was empty from inside... she missed her Krishna, she missed him more than anything... she wanted to smell his beautiful natural smell of sandalwood...

She wanted to do raas with him and sleep on his chest... she wanted to do so many things but she couldn't otherwise she would only become a burden for them...

She tried to forget him telling herself it was nothing but infatuation and destiny didn't want them together but no! That didn't help! Her heart had to love Krishna only!

At times, she would cry herself to sleep to numb the pain as it became unbearable sometimes to think that she wouldn't be able to see her lover or her lover would move on from her and find someone else... or her lover would realise her worthlessness...

Many princes and kings proposed to her for marriage but she refused them saying she was not interested...

Her foster parents would question her at times but she would deny them saying that she hadn't met the right person yet....

Her looks had changed... Now, she had open short hair, straight, wore a saree, and had her hair clutched at the top with a gajra on her hair...

 Now, she had open short hair, straight, wore a saree, and had her hair clutched at the top with a gajra on her hair

Life for Radha was fun even though she felt empty... she fed children... helped the poor...

Her beauty was the discussion of most of the Arya Varta... but her name was no longer Radha it was Srinidhi... Meaning treasure of prosperity...

 It was named by her parents because according to them after they got her, their life became prosperous, all their wishes came true along with the wish of having a child... so they named her Srinidhi...

But Radha held the name close to her heart, it meant Lakshmi, a name Krishna called her often... 

Radha had heard about the coronation of the new king of Mathura, the whole Arya Varta had discussions going about him... People heard he was a lost child of the royal family and many other things which Radha dismissed as rumours...

It was known all around Aryavart that he killed kansa in a wrestling match because kansa insulted his loved ones..Well.. kansa had it coming one day..

Everyone said he was very handsome and had a dark aura but was kind.. they told how he had 9 wives and saved about thousands and returned them to their homes unharmed...

(I KNOW IT'S NOT TRUE! BUT IMAGINE! IN REALITY, HE MARRIED THEM AFTER SAVING THEM FROM THE DEMON NAKASUR... BUT... JUST GO WITH IIITTT)

Radha would always be curious about this man... she would always ponder who this man was... What he was? How did he come out of nowhere and killed kansa? Were they really rumours or was he really like that?

But because the man was the king of Mathura her native place, she avoided the topic and stopped herself from pondering whenever her mind went in that direction...

Now also she had dreams of her and krishna sitting on a jhula and listening to the tune of his flute. The tune still strangely put her heart to a type of peace that no one but her only Kanha could create...

She also started learning how to play bansuri now, not as beautiful as Kanha but was a beginner...

This was her life... she was content with it and her only wish was to meet her krishn or just see him for once...

***********************************

This is it! This was Radha's life... next part is about Krishna's life... the next part is gonna be a long one with more details and feelings about Krishna...

Stay connected.

Read my story,

Vote, comment, and follow!

Ishita