Getting Caught!

Radha and Krishna's lips were about to collide when...

Kirtida asks Radha to open the door... Radhakrishna comes out of their trance... Krishna seemed irritated but Radha was panicked!

(Who all thought Radhakrishna were about to kiss?? Comment...)

Rad- Krishn! Kahi chup jao! Jao yar ma aa rahi hai... Krishna!

Kri- Are chupne ki kya jaroorat hai? Main kaki se keh dunga ki kuch kam tha isliye aayaa tha..

Rad- Nahi! Maa ko sandeh ho jayega... ab chalo bhi! mari sahayata karo!

Radha noticed Krishna was not listening to she started dragging him everywhere to find a suitable place to hide him... Krishna came out of his trance and understood Radha's worries.. he tried to cooperate with her but everything was going in vain as Kirtida was about to open the door...

Suddenly Radha got an idea...

Rad- Krishn! Yaha baitho... char pairo pe! Matlab ashwa ki Tarah! Matlab! Mat...

Kris- Are are thik hai.. samajh gaya...  aise?

(imagine Krishna sitting like this)

Rad- Ha! Waise hi! AB sthir hoke baithe raho jab tak ma chali nahi jati! (covers him with red cloth to make him look like a seat)

Right at that moment, Kirtida came with a pooja thali in her hand.....

Kir- Radha.... tumne abhi tak apne kesh ko sawara nahi! Chalo baitho.

(Remember- Radha only had her dress worn... her hair was out free to dry up but they already dried and Radha didn't notice it...)

Rad- Nahi maa.. main sambhal loongi ap jao... 

Kir- Nahi! Tum baith yaha! Dikh raha hai aj kal bahut attitude ho raha hai... apni ma se aur prem nahi karti?

Rad- Are! Aisi koi baat nahi hain.. thik hai chaliye..aj main sirf apni maa ke haathon se bal bandhwaungi... thik hai?

Kir- mmmm.... thik hai... chalo ab baitho to... aur mujhe tumhare kesh sudharne do.. 

(Kirtida keeps her pooja thali on the seat on which Krishna was hiding... )

Kris (in mind) - Hayeee!!!! Mar dala re! Ai! Oi! Dekho to in maa beti ke pyaar ko! Is radha koto main chodunga nahi! Khud to itni meethi baate ka... oooiiii!!!!! Kitna garam hai re baba! Uthao bhai! Koi to bachao!)

Radha became panicked as Kirtida kept the thali on Krishna... She was worried about him and seeing him moving gave her the hint that he was hurting...

Not able to resist the urge she stood up and went to remove the thali. 

FINALLY, KRISHNA'S PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED...

Rad- (keeps the thali on her fountain in the middle of the room... ) Are are Krishna. Tumhe lagi to nahi na... Are.

Kri- Are! Are! Mar dala re baba! Oi! Ah!

Rad- Are Krishna! Maaf kar do! ple...

Kir- Radha! Yeh kya hai!😡🤬😠

TO BE CONTINUED...

*************************************

Vote guuyyysssss ^^