What the actual hell?

IMPORTANT NOTE- Radhakrishna in this story is of about 16 years of age... don't think them to be 20 or something... 

WARNING! THIS PART MAY CONTAIN CUSS WORDS... MEANING BAD WORDS... THOSE WHO ARE UNCOMFORTABLE ARE SUGGESTED NOT TO READ!

It has been 3 years since the accident... Radha had lost her memory, she thought that rishi bhole and his wife Savitri were her own family.. 

well...

they were the ones with whom she clashed with on the way to escape the dark den..

And to tell the truth...

everyone thought that she lost her memory... but...the truth was... her memory was very well intact in her mind... it was so well printed that she won't be ever able to forget the good and bad times she had in vrindavan and barsana... 

she knew what had happened to her... she remembered everything but acted as if she does not remember anything...

She missed her family and her Krishn but she couldn't go there, not after what had happened with the kidnappers... Even now when she remembers...

FLASHBACK

RADHA POV

Everything was black... I thought I was lost but suddenly there was a little light, I went towards it desperate to get out of there...

I woke up with a start...

I looked around and found that I was in a basement kind of thing...

Suddenly, voices came from the other end of the basement from where I was... I saw many people come out but only 3 seemed to be the leader...

The others stood as guards around the basement as if waiting for a command...

Leader1(male)- Well well well... whom do we have here? Radha rani? or is it just a fucking slut?!

Leader2(female)- Maharaj, By seeing her I think she is a slut!

(Yes Leader1 is kans!)

Leader3(male)- Hm... with her clothes sticking out of place, chest heaving, eyes pleading, I can see what she wants... GUARDS!

(The guards handed him a whip...)

Leader3- Hmmm.... should I just beat you, little girl? or.... should I whip you with this? Huuhh??

(Whips her hard on her hand and stomach...)

While the others watch in enjoyment. 

Radha- Pls... P-P-Plesas s-s-stop... Who are you all? 

Leader2- Ole le le le... She wants to know our identities... Tell Maharaj should we tell her... she already knows yours...

Kans- Yeah. But not now, we will tell her torture her, use her and then fucking kill her...(smiles evilly) So... dear do you really wanna know???

Radha was frozen from shock no voice came out of her mouth.. she was too shocked to even move...

Kans- (Goes near her)... Tell me WHORE! DO YOU WANNA KNOW????

Kans shouted at her in front of her face... He then pulled her hair and kissed her on her face...

Everyone was enjoying the scene... 

Kans- Everyone use her... Fuck her... do whatever you wanna do with her but don't fucking kill her cuz I wanna use her personally for me... (smirks evilly)