Krishna's life

With the passing days, Krishna's personality started changing drastically...

Things for Krishna were bad... if not worse... His peaceful aura had gone and if anyone looked at him now, they would think he was evil and could never be a good person...

He was the king of Mathura now.

Though he was cold and ruthless, he sought justice, punishing bad people according to their bad karma... He was more of a give-and-take guy, he no longer got attached or showed over-excessive emotions in broad daylight to anyone... except his one-and-only dau.

He was married to 8 wives... he was forced to marry them because of promises and some out-of-the-wishes of the girls...

He gave all his wives children, and they were happy but still were jealous of each other that he spent time with whom the most, whenever he spent more time with one all would jump on him with allegations... this would fucking frustrate him... he was tired of them so he stopped spending time with them...

But that didn't stop him from spending time with his children...

His children were still small innocent babies, he didn't want them to be affected by the negativity... 

The wife he loved or liked the most or had a better opinion of was Rukmini. She and he had a pact, both knew she loved Krishna but it was also known between them that he had married out of duty rather than love, it was well-known between them...

Rukmini was the one to whom he could have a more normal talk than any of his other wives who were overly infatuated and had an overly big delusion of Krishna being in love with them... 

After finishing all his duties at night, he would go to his private garden and play his bansuri and remember his radhe and the time spent with her...

Like his personality, his appearance had changed...

(With bindi of the first pic)

(Him being sarcastically happy)

(That was how he looked when he spent time with his wives... )

Now, life for Krishna was tough, his dau would try to make him laugh but Krishna would end up throwing things as it made him remember about his radhe whom he tried to forget...

People thought of him as ruthless... cruel... punishing... but who knew how broken he was? 

He would never celebrate his birthday now, he would be in his dark room and drain himself by drinking, not wanting to face anything...

The palace had no diyas on his birthday, it was dark only windows providing light...

He would drink, smoke, and work out to punish himself... it was frightening to see his face that day On his birthday, he would become a complete psycho acting like a mental patient...

THINGS WERE BAD WAS AN UNDERSTATEMENT, THEY WERE WORSE...

Krishna knew that... He no longer cared who did what, he showed no mercy and punished the person doing bad karma, and the punishment was frightening, everyone knew that the person wouldn't die but go through the pain and live and never think of doing anything bad...

The people who weren't punished were afraid of the punishment and its ruthlessness while the ones who dared to perform a crime were too scared of performing another such stunt due to the punishments they had faced during their jail time...

But the country was safe... People were always treated equally, merits and punishments were based on the karmas they performed. And that was what Krishna was satisfied with the most...

Sometimes, he wanted to die but he knew life had a long journey... Also, he had to find his priye, he couldn't let her live on the earth alone and would continue searching for her all his life no matter how many wives or children he gets...

__________________________________

You must be wondering...

And how did Kans, vrishbhanu and kirtida ? Did they all die? 

Well...

Kirtida and Vrishbhanu were behind the bars.. well.. it was found they did a lot of illegal work under Kans like human traficking and drugs dealing.. They would nurture small children and when they grew up, they would send them to kansa as sex slaves...

God knows how Radha was not yet sent to Kansa..

And about kansa........

 Don't ask... cuz it was.. what do we say? ... uh... quite bad... 

Krishna that day was so angry that his face was worth seeing... Kans had put his hands on his parents, and he endured it but when he talked foul of Radha, that she left him because he was worthless and that she would never return, his control flew out of the window and all he saw was red.

Cuz all it reminded him was the days when she was tortured in the cave, the way she whimpered when he tried to comfort her, and how broken she looked in her tattered clothes, messed up hair, and bruised body...

 He beat Kans to death, and all the years of frustration that he had pelt up in his heart, came out. He beat him so ruthlessly that no one could recognize his face after he beat him...

 and Kans? endured and died out of endurance!

The revenge of Krishna was vicious, but Kans had seen Vishnu during his dying moment so was satisfied and died happily, which was unknown to everyone.. even Krishna...

(Remember, he lost his powers and consciousness of the divine realm??)

__________________________________

Krishna knew he had become ruthless and also knew his radhe wouldn't like this side of him, but he believed if she loved him, and would ignore this side of him.

 He went on the search for his radhe, he traveled each month to different places, visited all the places but never found his radhe...

Krishna had heard the news of a girl's beauty... and kindness, he heard the stories, but never gave a shit about them as his mind was only on his radhe, not knowing that the person who he was hearing about was his RADHE ONLY...

Now,  he was in his garden, watching the full moon and  playing his flute, hoping his Radhe would hear it,

And truly,

On the other side of the Arya Varta, his Radha was watching the same moon and missing her Kanha like no other...

Both thinking the same thing,

"I WISH I COULD SEE MY PRIYE/KANHA ONE LAST TIME, JUST ONE LAST TIME"

Neither knew what was awaiting them...

**********************************************

This was it, and remember they are now 24 of age, Mahabharat has not occurred yet, construction of Dwaraka was not done yet, Krishna has just come under control, don't forget!

Also, 

The plot's gonna get interesting...

Keep reading, 

Stay connected,

Vote, comment, and follow!!!

Ishita