Mysterious letter...

Radha was thinking about what had happened between her and Krishna a few days ago. They, the proposal... 

Come to think of that...

He asked her to marry him and she said yes but the better part was the way he proposed. His face was red from making out, and his breathless expression, panting chest, and heart thundering at the speed of light. 

She had never thought.. that.. she would be proposed like.. like that.. 

Radha was walking while thinking. Her legs had the minds of their own. Without her knowledge, she reached Krishna's room and knocked on the door. 

The door was opened by Dau. It seemed both were having an important discussion. Dau seemed to be in a hurry to get out. He had an expression of a betrayed puppy. It made her smile to herself.

She peeped into the room, finding Krishna waiting for her smiling like a lost puppy, which was exactly opposite of Dau who was there in the room a few moments ago. 

She went to him with an angry face and asked what he had done to Dau.

Kri- Maine to kuch nhi kiya. Achanak se hi unka mood kharab ho gaya... Ismein mai kya kr sakta hun...

Rad- Tum!!!! 

Krishna pulls her hand and makes her sit on his lap. 

Kri- Kiya bhi to kya hua, ab main tumhe....

Radha got captivated for a moment...

Kri- Chum sakta hun...

But her trance was broken as soon as she remembered the topic they were talking about..,

She pushed his face away from her and looked away from him with an angry expression. Krishna realized that his priye was angry at him and quickly changed the topic knowing that going further into the current topic may result in serious losses in the future...

Like the one time, Radha had done to him when they were young...

She had...

NO! This wasn't the moment to remember those things! He changed the topic about what he and Dau were doing...

Kri- Waise tum kya Kr rhi thi?

Rad- Main aise hi ghum rhi thi(still cautious)

Kri- Ab to udas mat ho! Main ab nhi karunga dau ke sath waisa! 

Rad- Vachan date ho??

Kri- Vachan.... to nhi de sakta par vada karta hun ki tumhe humesha khush rkhne ki cheshta karunga...(with a cute expression)

At that moment, the Krishna in front of her was nothing in comparison with the Krishna in front of the others in the court... He seemed scary at those times... But she loved that scariness of his, the madness of his love, his polar personality, his rough not-so-perfect personality... She almost loved everything about him...

Rad- Pagal (looks away blushing) Jyada accha premi ban ne ki jarurat nhi...

Kri- Tum kaho to... roj hi tumhare sath... aisi baatein karun... parantu...

Rad- Kya hua?

Kri- Kuch nhi.

Rad- Ab batane wale ho to bata bhi do... 

Kri- Nhi. Chodo.

Rad- Krishna...

Kri- Radha...

Rad- Thik hai, nhi batana chahte to mat batao, mera kya, main to tumse bas milne ayi thi. Maine tumse mil liya. Ab main chalti hun. Par us se pehle....

(kisses him on the cheek)

Rad- Jab batane ka man ho batana.. mai chalti hu..

Radha started to go away but suddenly Krishna pushed her against a wall.

Kri- Mai.. tumhe bhut prem krta hu radhe.. iska mtlb ye nhi ki tum uska najayaz fayda uthao..(teasingly)

Rad- Pr.. (whispers into his ear) prem bhi to tumne hi kiya hai na..

Krishna couldn't hold himself back.. he pushed Radha further into the wall and kissed her hard on the lips. They were having one of their nice makeout sessions.. suddenly there was a knock on the door. 

____________________________________________

THE NEXT DAY

Radha had searched the whole palace but there wasn't any sign of Krishna anywhere... she asked everyone but everyone avoided her as if talking to her would be a huge sin...

Radha started to get worried... She had searched everywhere and when everyone started ignoring her, she felt lonely. She felt defeated and went to her room trying to think of any other place where Krishna could go...

Feeling deflated and insecure she went to her room... only to find a letter on her bed... she couldn't understand what was happening and in a state of confusion quickly opened the letter to see...

To be continued...

******************************************************

Hey there guys!

Who do you think had the bad timing of coming and interrupting our Radhakrishna? Will they get caught???

Keep reading to find out!!

Vote, Comment, and follow!!!

Ishita