Like the Old times

The Next day

Bhole- Krishna Hume pehchan kyu NHI Paya sheshnaag?

Dau- Asal mein bat yeh hain ki... 

Jab krishn ne ap sab se connections cut kar diye the tab Maine us se bahut Vinti ki the Woh waist Na Kare, par wah nahi mana... to.... t-t-tab Maine gusse main Akar Keh Diya the ki next time jab woh ap dono se mile ga to ap dono ko pehchan NHI paying...

Woh kuch reaction nhi diya.. main gussa ho kar waha se nikal gaya, m-m-mujhe ksh-ksh----

Savitri- Koi nhi, sab kuch ak reason ke liye ke liye hota hai... Ab bahut bate hui, sham hone wala hai hum ghar ja rahe hain... par radha ka dhyan rakhna tum dono...

Dau- Woh to rakhenge... par ap dono yaha se nhi ja sakte, ap dono ko yaha pe humare sath atithi bankar rehna hoga, aur waise bhi ap to ghoomte rehte hai idhar udhar to umid hai ki...

Bhole- Nhi sheshnaag, woh thik nahi hoga, tum humara prem devi radha ko dena... hume apne ghar wapas jana hi hoga, warna... ghar lut gaya to???

Dau- (lauhs) thik hai ap ja sakte hain, par humara prastav abhi bhi rehta hai..

Savitri- Man kiya to prastav swikar karene... par abhi nhi... hume chalna chahiye...

Dau- Hmm...

_____________________________________

Dau went to Krishna and saw him fighting the soldiers and enjoying his time... he sighed to himself. There was a time when he used to fight and Krishna and Radha used to watch him... those sweet times... He wished they would come back soon...

______________________________________

Krishna was in a good mood.. He felt light headed yet found himself guilty.. Why? He also didn't know.. He didn't care..

Morning time, flashback

 he woke up and felt someone patting his hair... 

He rose his head to find a sweet girl looking flustered and panicked...

Girl- Chh-ccha-- maaa .. mujhe- ch-ch-ch---- 

Krishna hugged the girl.. he didn't know what came over him.. guess he needed it... 

The girl became completely silent... 

Girl- Ap ro kyu rhe ho?

A quite voice invaded his tranced state...

He realized that tears were coming out of his eyes but he couldnt let go of the girl.. he needed it.. he needed the hug...

Girl- Mat ro... muje bi rona aa jawega..

Krishna laughed at the girl's cuteness...

He pulled back and smiled at her giving her a peck on the cheeks and asked her name..

Before the girl could reply, the sound of a lady invaded the moment..

Woman- Meri bachi! Kha chali gyi thi tu?! 

The girl ran happily to the woman and hugged the woman who was maybe standing behind him..

Krishna turned and the look of the woman changed.. She quickly hid her daughter behind herself and lowered her gaze to only start stammering an apology..

This was the part krishna hated the most, he could not interact with normal people without making them afraid.. but what could he do? that was his image.. he needed to keep up with it...

Before he could say anything.. the girl spoke up..

Girl- Ye mela dost hai mumma! Hum dono khel lhe the! Hai naa??

The girl exclaimed happily..

Krishhna looked at the girl and smiled.. 

The woman stood shocked as the Vasudev Krishna was smiling at her daughter...

She quickly ushered her daughter outside the room.. and spoke up.. 

Woman- Maharaj... m-meri b-beti--

Kri- Apki beti bhut pyari hai.. Use duniya ka sara prem dijiyega.. 

Woman- J-ji..

Kri- (smiles) Ab ap ja skti hai..

The woman began to go outside...

Kri- Use mahal se dur rkhiyega.. mahal ka watawaran accha nhi hai.. ye... ap aur mai dono acche se jante hai.. kyu hai na?

The woman nodded and rushed out of the door...

As the woman left, krishna sighed and went to the grounds to do some sword fighting..

Flashback over

Dau- Kanha! Aisa kya hua tum inse lad rahe ho...

Kri- Man kiya dau man Kiya.

Krishna was defeating them without straining himself...

Dau- Ye to tumhare samne koi dam nhi rkhte.. himmat hai to mujhe hara ke dikhao...

Kri- Oh? Challenge? 

Dau- Himmat hai?

Kri- Challenge accepted dau...

At first balram was surprised.. but recovered soon after...

Dau and Krishna fought for a long time both pushing each other, punching kicking, and trying to defeat each other... 

Finally, both accepted defeat and fell to the ground beside each other... Krishna was relieved from the tension and laughed mindlessly, seeing him laugh dau was hit by a wave of euphoria and laughed happily along with him. 

It was a long time since he and Krishna spent time like that.

Dau- Bahut varsh ho gaye kanha jab se tum... 

Kri- Koi nhi dau.. apne pas rakho.. kal bolna... ninni aa rai ai..

Dau realized Krishna wasn't listening, he was asleep, he smiled and looked upon his small brother who was sleeping peacefully beside him on the ground as they used to after playing...

He smiled in remembrance.

Soon, he realized that it was about to rain... he picked Krishna in his arms and turned to put him in his kaksh so he could sleep peacefully...

_____________________________________

Mata Aditi smiled at Sheshnaag, she knew even if Sheshnaag was Krishna's devotee, a bhakta... 

She knew, 

He had a feeling of an elder brother over Vishnu, that's why he would take care of Vishnu like his own brother and would be worried about his well-being...

She smiled seeing their bonding... 

She smiled as she realized the black clouds had taken over the earth... Even Indra seemed excited to rain to celebrate seeing a glimpse of old Krishna after a long time...

She knew the time for the reunion of Radhakrishnan wasn't far away but... before they could reunite she knew obstacles would come and she hoped...

She hoped...

THEY WOULD COME ACROSS THESE OBSTACLES TOGETHER...

**********************************

So that's it, guys! 

Vote Comment and follow!

And of course! Keep reading!

Ishita🙃😎😃