Prologue

"...Will you marry me?" He's on the verge of crying with so much emotion on his eyes.

I have imagined this happening. I should be happy to the point that I would gladly and undoubtedly say yes to this extravagant proposal. But no, I just can't. I know that this is everything they ever wanted. So why? What changes?

"Honey? Will you marry me?"

Troy asked again. Looking nervous as ever. Maybe because it's taking me too long bago makasagot. I only have to say yes. I look around and there, I saw everyone waiting for my answer with so much anticipation and expectation. Right.. I only have to say yes.

I was about to answer and take the next step on my already predicted life when someone grabbed me and pulled me to run faster than I could. Heck, I never knew I could run this fast with this heels.

I think we've been running for minutes. I can no longer breathe. I'm sure to pass out any minute now if this continue. But without stopping, I tried to look back and when I saw the disappearing image of the people whom I was with earlier ay agad na nanlaki ang mata ko. Wth? It only sinked in to me now that I'm being dragged away from my oh so incoming perfect life. Agad akong huminto sa pagtakbo at hinigit ang kamay ko that cause the person pulling me to lose their balance and stumble on the ground.

"Aray, putangina. Gago ka, brylle! Wala kang pasabi. Muntik pa ako masubsob. Tangina katabi ko lang yung tae" Kahit gulat ay I can still hear the madness of her voice when she almost kiss the ground.
I tried to look at her, trying to figure out who she is.

She's frowning while trying to pagpag the dirt on her hands and clothes. She's wearing a black sando with spaghetti strap, blue pajama and doraemon designed indoor-slipper. Did she sleep here? Is she homeless?

"Pucha ang sakit. Pag nagkagasgas ako, ingungudngod ko yang mukha mo dito sa semento" Her voice sounds more irritated and threatening now. She walked towards me while checking her body. It's dark and the only thing that serving as light right now is the moon. Idagdag pang I am wearing a cap. So I can't clearly see her whole face. But I know that If i take off this heels, she's two to three inches taller than me.

I don't know how many minutes have passed because I'm still shocked and processing what is going on right now, but her irritated scream stop me from completely zoning out.

"Hoy! Brylala napipi kana at bakit ba ganyan suot mo? Galing kabang binyagan? Ninang ka ba? E wala ka namang per—" Napansin kong natigil ang pagsasalita nito when I removed my cap and slightly brush off the hair that is covering my face before looking at her again.

I can now see her face clearer than before. I witness how her reaction changes from looking angry hanggang sa nanlalaki nitong mga mata. Ever her lips are parted.

"Ganda— oh pota, hala. Sino ka?" May pahawak pa ito sa bibig nia habang litong litong nakatingin sa akin at tinuro pa ako.

What the actual fuck is this? I tried to study her face to see if there's any hint of pagbibiro but I got drown on her physiques. Shoulder length black hair, White and flawless skin without the presence of any pores, pimples or anything that would not make a woman less beautiful but would may or may not set a difference, thick eyebrows na parang ginuhit ng beteranong pintor, amber eyes, cheeks that has the hints of red, Perfectly sculpted pointed nose, and a lips that resembles cupid's bow because of its pefectly heart shaped. Ethereal.

"Who are you? Why did you bring me here?" Thank God, I still manage to pull myself and ask the questions I badly want to know the answers right now. Huminga muna ito ng malalim bago sumagot