XVII- Yellow

"We opposed because normalizing abortion includes normalizing unsafe intercourse, murder—-"

"Excuse me, We're not talking about normalizing here, we're debating whether it should be legalized. Normalizing and legalizing is not the same thing."

"It is. When you legalize something, the probability of it being normalized is high. So no, and back to the topic. LEGALIZING abortion will only bring chaos. Not to mention Philippines are a catholic country."

"Again, you say back to the topic and yet you're getting far from it. LEGALIZING has the root word of LEGAL. I hope you know what I mean, Laws and religion should not be confused with each other. You're opposed to abortion because you don't wanna NORMALIZE unsafe sex, murder, and whatever? With no respect at all that's bull. You can't call it murder when what you're going to remove is not human yet, something that has not a life on it yet."

"That 'it' you're talking about would not completely become human because you will rem—-"

"THAT'S THE POINT! You can't call it murder if it doesn't have a life that you can take."

"Gago, Sais nagalit na Hahahahahaha" Bulong ni Enzo. Tinapos ko muna ang paghikab bago ngumisi.

Kanina pa to nag aaway, away na talaga dahil nag sisigawan na sila. Nagpapa debate si Sir UTS ngayon. Ang walang katapusang usapan patungkol sa pag legalize ng abortion. Highschool palang kami ay kontrobersyal na yan pero dahil nasa pilipinas, kahit gaano pa kaganda ang punto mo, kung hindi iintindihin ng nasa taas ay wala rin.

"Why would you even legalize abortion anyway if you can just use contraceptives. If you don't want to have a baby or a blessing that you can keep then do some precautions!"

"Gurl because we love it raw." Sagot nung isa. Sa lagay ko ay ngayon lang ito sumagot. Mukhang hindi naman natuwa yung leader nila. "Jeez, sorry."

"You call it a blessing but for the victim of r*pe or the victim sexual abuse, it's the fruit of the trauma, the torture, and the nightmare. Not all pregnant women willing-fully chose to bear what you called 'blessing'. You stand to be morally right and religious and yet you're willing to invalidate the other's agonies." Dahil dun ay natahimik naman ang kabila.

"But it's not the child's fault. Yes, forced sex exis—-"

"Babygirl, don't call it forced sex, r*pe is the right term. There is no such thing as forced sex. R*pe is r*pe. And yes, it's not the fetus fault but it's not the victim's fault either. You can't just force them to wholeheartedly carry a FETUS when it's the proof of their sufferings."

Ilang segundo pa ang lumipas at hindi na nakasagot pa ang nasa side ng kontra. Palagay ko ay doon na matatapos ang debate nila dahil nagiging emosyonal na. Habang kami ni Enzo ay prenteng nakaupo lang sa gitna dahil nauto namin si Sir. Nagpresinta kaming dalawa na sa gitna nalang para magsilbing judges, kahit pa sa totoo lang ay pinili talaga namin to dahil walang gagawin, tutunganga lang tapos magbibigay pa ng hukom na labas sa ilong dahil sa panghuling parte nalang kami nakinig.

"May naintindihan ka? Gago nagkatulog ako." Bulong ni Enzo na inilingan ko.

"Paano ko maiintindihan e pareho tayong natulog?" Tanong ko. Humagikhik naman ang gago.

"Okay, I think that's it. Each side you can give your conclusion now." Pumunta sa gitna si sir at sumenyas.

"We're the side of Pro-life. We're still against of legalizing abortion. It's inhumane and immoral. Not to mention, abortion also leads to depression, suicide, cancer, and other illnesses. We feel sorry for the victim, but the sin of the man cannot be inherited by the innocent child. It doesn't matter whether it's completely formed yet. Murder is murder." Ngumiti pa ito bago umupo.