𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

It was about 5pm when she pulled up to a club on the other side of town

It was about 5pm when she pulled up to a club on the other side of town. Tossing her keys to the valet she entered through the front doors. Even here she was known.

All the men and women who stood in line waiting for the bouncer to check them in, watched as the woman walked through the doors without a single obstacle.

The music was loud and the place was slightly empty but in a few hours, it would be packed. Normally this wasn't Aurora's scene.

She was classier than this. She preferred classical music and expensive liquor. Not loud obnoxious music and cheap booze.

She walked to the bar, taking a seat on an empty stool, placing an order with the bartender, and relaxing into the cheap furniture.

After a few drinks she was feeling at ease, the club had filled and the music became less annoying with the liquor running through her body. She walked to the dance floor letting her body sway with the music.

She was vexed and hoped that getting drunk would distract her. Luckily for her, it seemed to work for a while, up until an arm wrapped around her waist.

She pushed the culprit off but they didn't seem to budge, she turned in their arms and pushed at their chest.

"Ew, get off.'' She tried to get away but their grip tightened.

Fucking hell I can't go one night without getting bothered by some asshole. She thought pushed at him again.

Finally getting away, she rushed through the crowded floor towards the bar.

She was planning on grabbing her coat and getting out of here, but as she noticed the man sitting on the VIP couches she stopped. She could be wrong, her mind could be playing tricks, but she was cautious.

Damn it, why was he here? She spotted his dark hair and broad shoulders.

His dress shirt that was rolled up to his elbows complemented his body extremely well. She didn't realize she was staring until the man in front of him pointed at her.

She quickly looked away, fleeing from the dance floor to the bar to order another drink. She downed it quickly.

The burning feeling in the back of her throat made her want to gag but she refused. She made her way back to the floor hoping to hide in the crowd.

She danced for a while, closing her eyes to forget where she was, and just enjoying the moment. Though once she opened them she froze, he was looking at her. Jaw clenched, eyes narrowed, his grip on the glass in his hand almost looked like it would shatter.

Her breath caught in her throat, and she quickly looked around to escape. She needed to get her things and leave before he got her. She watched as he practically threw his drink onto the table before standing up.