𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Deucalion had been at it for hours

Deucalion had been at it for hours. He found himself incredibly preoccupied, but that didn't stop his mind to wander to the woman who was hopefully sleeping peacefully in his bed.

He had left Aurora alone for the night, hoping that she'd stay asleep until he returned home.

Deucalion turned around, facing the man tied down in the chair. His dress shirt was rolled up to his elbows, his forearms visibly flexed as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Как бы мне это ни наслаждаться это, вы до сих пор не ответили ни на один из моих вопросов, а я хотел бы пойти домой и поспать в своей постели с моей прекрасной маленькой женой. Так что, думаю, мне просто нужно попробовать что-то другое." Deucalion spoke to himself.

"You know I don't understand any of that sciocchezze barbariche." Marcus spoke, his words were slurred and slightly mumbled due to the fact, a few of his teeth were missing, and his mouth and lips were split open and bleeding.

Deucalion wouldn't be surprised if his jaw was broken too. He might have hit him a little bit too hard the last time, but he was still able to talk so it wasn't hard enough.

"Well let me translate." Deucalion walked back over to the metal table. Blood was smeared all over the surface as well as on the handles of the tools he'd used.

He picked up a large pair of gardening shears, his black latex gloves turning the handle a pretty red. He walked back to Marcus, pushing his ripped-open shirt away making sure to graze over the fresh gashes and burns littered across his skin.

He began unbuckling his pants, pulling them down his hips. Marcus began to panic at the realization of what Deucalion was preparing to do next.

He began to thrash around in the chair, trying to turn his body away from Deucalion.

"What? I thought you'd like this. Given the fact you thought it would be a good idea to try to force your way into моя женщина." Deucalion laughed.

Even in this situation, Deucalion was not angry, he was at peace. In his hands was the man who attempted to rape his sweet Aurora, and he was in control of whether he was to continue on living or dying by his own hand.

His heart warmed with pride. Marcus began to beg but it fell silent to his ears. Finally, he cried out something that was worth listening to.

"Sebastian Delfino!"

Deucalion stopped. What does the Don of the Spanish mafia have to do with this?

"What was that?" He asked.

"Sebastian Delfino. Joey told him that Luca was a liar and thief. That it was him that was stealing and selling Delfino's shipments under his nose but is not, it's Joey. It's been Joey this whole time, all of it. The shipment, the money, the murders, everything! It all started after what he did to Lorenzo." Deucalion was processing what he was being told but was sent astray at the mention of a familiar name.