𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

TW: this chapter contains sexual scenes that my be too explicit for some readers, plz read at your own risk

Aurora successfully got her father to allow Deucalion to stay with them at the mansion. With everything that was going wrong around them, it felt good that she was finally able to make things go her way.

It was about 7 o'clock when Deucalion and her father returned home. Mrs. Dott and Aurora had eaten dinner together, and when Mrs. Dott left for the day, Aurora made a plate for both her father and Deucalion.

She sat in the kitchen. Her hands held a book that's page had not been turned in the past 5 minutes.

Aurora was too busy thinking of something else, or should I say someone else. Ever since Deucalion had left with her father around 2, she couldn't get him off of her mind.

She let her mind wander to moments they had shared, like when he had taken her home from the bar the night the man was bothering her at her father's restaurant, or the time after she had told him about her brother.

She blushed profusely biting her lip, the sound of the kitchen door swinging open caused her to jump.

Her father walked in and behind him Deucalion, her initial fright had subsided when the handsome man winked at her. She cleared her throat.

"I made you both a plate." She said pointing to the counter.

"Thank you, Rory." Luca kissed the top of her head.

The three of them made small talk as the two men ate. Aurora tried asking questions about what was going on but they both seemed to brush her off. Telling her 'there was nothing she needed to worry about'.

This frustrated Aurora, but she knew better than to sick her nose somewhere she was not wanted. She tensed as her mind wandered to somebody else.

"What about Marcus? What did you do with him?" She asked. Deucalion stopped for a moment, taking a sip of his drink and her father placed his fork back onto the fine china.

"Aurora, it's been dealt with." Was all he said.

"But did you get anything information from him?" She continued.

"I said it's been dealt with." That was all her father said.

"I don't understand why you can't just tell me what-"

"Because I said so. That's enough Aurora, I don't want to hear anything more from you!" He snapped.

Aurora shrank, and dropped her head. She felt ill, he was scolding her like a child. Luca sighed.