𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

"What?" Aurora thought she must have miss heard him, or in her clouded mind imagined what he had said

Deucalion felt his heart skip a beat, a small wave of insecurity washing over him, but he quickly brushed it aside.

"I'm in love with you."

Aurora searched his eyes, looking for anything that would tell her he was lying or he didn't really mean it, but when all she was met with was admiration and desire, she felt her heart stop.

"You are?" She asked, she could feel herself starting to tear up.

She didn't know for what reason she was crying, it must have been the hormones that were running thew her veins from the two wonderful orgasms he had brought her to.

He smiled down at her, wiping away the little tears that escaped her eyes, and hummed.

"I've loved you from the moment I saw you." He told her, twirling a strand of her hair between his fingers.

Aurora grabbed his face and brought him back down to her lips. She wrapped an arm around his shoulder pulling him closer, as his hands explored her soft skin.

Deucalion grew hard again, he had yet to pull out of her and Aurora clenched around him as she felt the pressure build in her abdomen.

She rolled over still keeping him inside of her, she could feel their releases dripping down the inside of her thighs and smearing it between their connected bodies.

Her legs were wrapped around Deucalion's waist. He stretched her open wide at the new angle, and it felt good, so, so good.

Deucalion groaned, gripping her hips that were straddling him, and rocking them against his.

After a few moments, he couldn't take it anymore. He lifted her, gripping the plushy skin of her hips, and thrust upward, fucking into her.

She cried out as he repeated his actions. She held herself up, her hands pressed against his abdomen, nails digging into his skin. His grip around her hips tightened, this all felt too good to be true.

Deucalion's body burned; all his effort went into chasing his release, but even as the pleasure coursed throughout his body, clouding his senses, he still yearned to bring her bliss.

Aurora's breathing patterns became ragged and uneven, her body glistening with sweat, hair clung to her face, as tears formed in her eyes from the continuous amount of pleasure Deucalion was giving her.

A bright blush formed on her face, the skin of her neck and the tops of her shoulders becoming red. Deucalion adored the erotic expression on her face; her lower lip trapped between her teeth, trying to contain the hushed whimpers coming from her. Her body shaking from the burning pleasure, his cock hitting all the right spots, was almost too much for her to bare.