𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

When Aurora woke up for the second time this morning she found herself alone

When Aurora woke up for the second time this morning she found herself alone. Rolling over to look at the clock beside her, sighing as it read 11:30 a.m.

Deucalion had kept her awake for an hour or two after he had woken her up so kindly with his tongue between her thighs. He reluctantly slipped out of her grasp when she had fallen back to sleep in his arms.

He had gotten dressed and ready for the day only to find himself unable to leave her, still enjoying the little world they had created in the guest bedroom of her home. So he began to work sitting at the sofa, files and work papers scattered across the coffee table.

As much as he tried not to he couldn't stop his eyes as they lingered back at Aurora's sleeping form. He could see the messy blonde waves peeking out from under the top of the duvet. Her little white painted toes slipped out at the bottom.

He so badly wanted to just crawl back into bed with her, but he always managed to control himself, restrain from her unconscious temptation.

Once Deucalion had finished going through the evidence he and Luca had put together, he grabbed what he thought would be beneficial for their case: they were going to plead to Sebastion Delfino. He kissed Aurora's pouted lips before leaving her in the warmth of their bed.

Deucalion entered the kitchen to find Luca sitting at the counter, sipping a cup of coffee and flipping through some paperwork.

Deucalion could feel the strange tension that was boiling in the atmosphere, and it made him clear his throat to announce his arrival.

"Sleep well?" Luca asked once he had looked up, making small talk with the on-nerve man.

Deucalion studied Luca's body language, he was relaxed but the grip he had on the coffee mug was harsh. His knuckles were white and the paper he held crinkled slightly in the other hand.

"Fine. You?" Deucalion asked.

"Like a baby." Luca responded.

It was a little hostile the way Luca's presents put the dangerous man on the edge. The knife block was just a little too close to Luca making Deucalion adjust the cold gun that was tucked into the back of his slacks.

"Sabastian Delfino. I called him yesterday. We have a meeting at 1:00." Deucalion informed Luca.

"We? Or you?" Luca asked deeply.

"We. Meet at 1:00." Deucalion sternly said. "We. Leave at 12:30." Deucalion exited the kitchen making his way through the house.

Staring down at his phone, he simply didn't notice as a child, no-older than five, stood staring at him from the other end of the hall.

Lyla Terrence was Ms. Dott's granddaughter, she had visited the house many times but never had she seen this man.

Deucalion felt as though he was no longer alone and looked up, catching the eyes of the young girl who quickly ran to hide around the corner.