𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

Deucalion spotted him once he re-entered the club

Deucalion spotted him once he re-entered the club. Sitting on one of the cheap leather couches with his feet up on the coffee table and his arm wrapped around a woman's waist.

Deucalion became furious, he was in his club, drinking his booze, causing trouble for his mafia, and most importantly, he had touched his girl.

Deucalion approached quickly, kicking his feet off the table.

"You've made yourself comfortable I see." Deucalion commented.

"I'm not a very patient man. When people make me wait I find other things to keep myself entertained." Deucalion chuckled and shook his head.

"Speaking of where's that puttana of yours." Deucalion snapped, pushing the woman off of Joey and grabbing him by the neck.

Screams were heard as guns were drawn. He struggled to laugh as Deucalion's grip tightened.

"You think you're funny сволочь. You're in my club, surrounded by my men, talking some бредто about my woman. You must be бля stupid."

Joey lifted up his watch and smirked.

"As of right now. She's mine." Deucalion's face scrunched in confusion as he continued to laugh in his face.

The sudden sound of a phone ringing interrupted them. Deucalion paid it no mind, blinded by rage towards the man in front of him.

"You should probably get that, It might be important." Deucalion fished the phone out of his pocket, he didn't look at the ID before answering and holding the phone to his ear.

"Это кто?" He barked. All that was heard was a quiet whimper before her broken voice spoke through the speaker.

"Deucalion?" He felt his heart shatter, his hands shook as he held tighter onto the man's neck.

"3айка?" She let out a sob in response.

"Tell me where you are зайка." He demanded.

"I don't know." she cried again as a sharp slap was delivered to her face and the line went dead.

Deucalion threw Joey onto the couch, landing hit after hit.

"What have you done with her?! You tell me where she is!" Joey smirked and before slipping into unconsciousness mocked.

"Now where's the fun in that." Deucalion shoved his limp body, kicking the table over, running his hand desperately through his hair.

"Ivan, отследи ее телефон. Когда найдешь ее, пришли мне адрес."

"да пахан." Deucalion exited the club getting into his car and checking the coordinates of the location he was just sent.

He hesitated and checked again. This had to be wrong. He texted Ivan to check again but received the same directions.

Deucalion put the car into drive and sped out of the lot driving as fast as he could to his home.

don't forget to vote!

Author's note
trigger warning; the next chapter contains very graphic violent content/ readers beware