Episode 0 - Fairy Godparents!

Here's a new story! Written on my phone do to my Wi-Fi being poop.

In the Loud House, it was a decent Friday, the birds were singing, flowers were blooming to the raising sun, and the Louds were rushing to get ready for the day. It was the normal time that kids get up for school in Michigan.

7:54, being when is when school officially opens in Michigan and sends out the buses just so you know. Which was a bad thing for the Louds, due to their normal schedule they were going to be late. They had to doe 3 minute showers to save time.

Lynn Sr.: Come On Kids! We Have To Hurry! We're all gonna be late!

Lori came running down the stairs joining her sisters downstairs. Although she did seem to complete her shower.

Rita: Lori! Your hair is still covered in suds!

Lori: Darn it!

Lynn Sr.: Wash it off in the sink, sweetie! We need to get a move on yesterday! Your mother and I are about to be late for work and your going to be late for school! Lincoln! You have 4 minutes! You get 1 extra minute cause we need to wash and dry Lori's hair! I can't promise we'll still be here after that!

Lincoln was upstairs brushing his teeth readying for his shower.

Lincoln: (to the readers) Sorry! Can't talk now! Need to shower! Get ready for school! (About to step into the Shower but stops) Do you mind?

*Timeskip: 3 minutes*

Lincoln exited the bathroom, fully dressed and ready to go, quickly running downstairs to go to school.

Lincoln: Okay! I'm ready- (sees Vanzilla leaving) What?! Why are they leaving!? I thought Time-skip was only 3 minutes!

Can I get a "Brush Your Teeth For 2 minutes" for 500?

Lincoln: Darn it! This mean I'll have to take...

Lincoln now stood outside and coming to a stop in front of him was a school bus.

Lincoln: The Bus...

Lincoln got on the bus and took a seat. For reason all the kids in his age group gasped.

Lincoln: What? ... I sat next to a high school kid. Didn't I?

The school kids nodded in fear.

Lincoln: Do they belong in the... (nervous) The chill surfers? (The kids shake their heads) The meek nerds? (The kids shake their heads) The jocks? (The kids shake their heads) The cheerleaders?

???: Try The Bullies.

Next to him, already in the seat was a teenage girl with tanned skin, long wavy brown hair, and black-and-purple eye makeup. She wears a black t-shirt, a white vest over it, red jean shorts, brown leggings, red socks, and brown boots.

 She wears a black t-shirt, a white vest over it, red jean shorts, brown leggings, red socks, and brown boots