Episode 11: Brawl in the Family

Thanks to ECHO-173 for help making this chapter. Enjoy.

The episode begins with Lincoln whistling as he goes to the couch, but the living room is empty. Then, he walks over to the kitchen, only to find out that Luna is blocking the entrance.

Luna: Sorry bro, kitchen's off limits. Lori's in there cooling off. She and Leni had a major throwdown.

Lincoln: Yeah, sad story. But I'm hungry.

Lisa: (As Lincoln was about to walk into the kitchen) Fear not, single male sibling. You should be able to satiate your appetite by forging under the couch cushions. (holds out the bagel) See what I scored?

Lincoln: Ooh, an everything bagel. (eats the bagel)

Lisa: (takes the bagel from Lincoln) Mmm...correction, a plain bagel with lint, dog hair, (gasps) Gadzooks! Is that a booger?

Lincoln, horrified and disgusted at what he just ate, runs to the bathroom to throw up.

Lincoln: (To Lana) Do not eat the couch bagel.

Lana: Sorry, bathroom's off limits. Leni is in there cooling off from the fight. (hand Lincoln a bucket.) Here, use this.

Lincoln: A bucket? (gulps)

Lana: Don't knock it till you try it.

Lincoln gives a look of discontent. He didn't have time so he ran away to his room, he had a plan. Once he made it to his room both Cosmo and Wanda appeared.

Lincoln: I wish for a bathroom!

Wanda and Cosmo raise their wands with a door appears in his way, he enters it and slams the door shut. He walks out after flushing.

Lincoln: Thank you both, I thought I was about to ruin a pair of underwear and pants.

Cosmo: What was that about? Your family seems crazier than normal today.

Wanda: Yeah, Lori and Leni have been locked up in separate rooms all day!.

Lincoln: I wish I knew... oh! (slaps his forehead) Duh, I wish we knew what was going on!

Cosmo quickly poofs up a bottle of painkillers.

Lincoln: What's this for?

Cosmo: Mind Wishes tend to give you a headache.

Lincoln: No wait! Poof up a TV that showed what happened, much easier and less painful!

Cosmo: Oh, that's much easier.

Wanda: Thank goodness, wished we thought of that whenever we did a wish like this. (poofs up a TV) Now let's see what happened.

Cosmo: (as Wanda tunes the TV) But then again, there were those times back before TVs were a thing.

Wanda: (tuning) True.

Lincoln: How old are you guys? Never mind, questions for later, until then let's see the problem.

Wanda: Got it!

The TV was then switched on. The sisters, except Lori and Leni, were sitting on the couch, doing their usual things. Lori enters the room.

Lori: Guys! Guys! Guys! (pulls out her dress) Check out this dress I found at the mall. It's literally one of a kind. (squeals)

Lori's sisters: Oooohh...

Wanda: (Off-screen) Oh, that is a very nice dress, brings out her eyes.

Lincoln: Eh, could use a better color.