Episode 2 - Losta Lincolns

Here's the next chapter. It's a bit short as it's based around the 2nd Short from Yeah Cartoons. Enjoy.

It was Sunday at the Loud House. The Louds were getting ready for something.

Lynn Sr.: Come on Kids. We have to get to the homeowners association! (messes with his tie) Honey?

Rita: (helps Lynn with his tie) What's this meeting about?

Lynn Sr.: It's to decide if kids should be riding their bikes on the sidewalk or the road.

The siblings groan as they walk down the stairs.

Lana: Do we have to go?! These meetings are so boring!

Lynn Sr.: Yes, you have to come.

Lincoln: Mom, Dad, if it's all the same to you, I'd rather stay here and study.

Rita: I guess. You do need to get that grade up.

Lynn Sr.: Oh well, (Lynn Sr. takes out his cellphone.) you'll still need a babysitter.

Lynn Sr. dials his phone and puts the phone up to his ear.

Taylor: (on Lynn Sr.'s phone) Hello?

Lynn Sr.: Taylor, could you babysit?

Taylor: (suddenly appears in the doorway) Hello?

Lynn Sr.: Oh, hello, Taylor. Thanks for coming over so quickly.

Taylor: No trouble at all! I just adore Lincoln. (picks up Lincoln via a plunger) And since it's Saturday, I know you'll be more than happy to pay me my (dollar signs on her eyes) triple Saturday rates! (eyes back to normal) The extra money will help me heal from my injury.

Lincoln: What injury?

Taylor: Oh, I, uh, hurt my back yesterday at my day job as a fry cook.

Lincoln: Why'd ya quit it? Or were you fired?

Taylor: Shut it. But don't worry! I'll be - ahh! - okay.

The sisters snicker at the two. Seeing that Taylor was faking it and was about to make Lincoln wait on her hand and foot.

Luna: Her acting is that of a pro.

Lola: Wonder if I can get lessons.

Lori: I wish I could get out of this.

Rita: Well, if you're not feeling well, I'm sure Lincoln will be happy to take care of you. Won't you, Lincoln?

Lola: (snickering) Yeah. Lincoln you better take care of her.

Lincoln scowled at his sisters as they walked out the door.

Loud Parents: Bye you two! Have fun!

Lincoln: Wait! Wait! I can't take care of-- AHHH!

Lincoln turned and saw Taylor as a demon and shakes his head to see it was just his imagination.

Taylor: Don't be nervous, Lincoln. I won't require (angel halo appears on the top of her head) much care.

Taylor relaxed on the couch while being cooled by two fans.

Taylor: Ah. Oh, Lincoln? (Lincoln comes in carrying a fruit basket panting) Ah, excellent! All this eating will speed my healing! Ha!

Lincoln: Anything else?

Taylor: Yes - I crave amusement! (sticks a jester hat on his head)

Lincoln: (hops) Yuk-yuk-yuk-yuk-yuk. (storms out) Okay, I've had it!