Episode 9: Not Alone in the Dark

Here's the next episode! This episode was by Hollowhunter2, so thanks to him. Feel free to share this story with others and share ideas in the comments! Enjoy!

The screen opens to a man in ghost-catching equipment and goggles, a name appears on the bottom right of the screen, reading; Hunter Spector.

Hunter Spector: Do you believe in ghosts? Join me, Hunter Spector, specter hunter, leader of the Academy of Really Good Ghost Hunters, or ARGGH! As I descend into the scariest place in any home, the basement! Sunday night at 8 PM! Don't miss it, or you'll be left in the dark! ARGGH!

The ARGGH! logo dissolves as the camera zooms out to Lincoln watching it on his phone in his room. He's got the current date highlighted with all past days crossed out before marking the present day.

Lincoln: It's finally here! The live season finale of the most incredible show ever! ARGGH!

Cosmo: A show about Pirates?

He realizes he's being watched.

Lincoln: (To the viewers) All right, I know you're probably saying to yourself, Lincoln, with ten sisters, there's no way you're going to get to watch your favorite show. And, you'd be right. Every Sunday at 8, it's the same thing.

Flashback...

Lincoln walked downstairs to the living room only to find his sisters fighting over the remote. Rolling his eyes, Lincoln went upstairs, back to his room.

Flashback End...

Lincoln: And I know I can just wish for a TV, but my sisters still don't know how to knock, someone may hear it and try to take over, and thanks to Taylor and my friends, my door's lock is broken, so no wishing for a TV in my room. But tonight, I have a plan. (Breaks out his walkie-talkie) Lincoln calling Clyde, do you read me?

Clyde: (through the walkie-talkie) This is Clyde, I read you loud and clear! I'm so excited! We finally get to watch ARGGH! together. And by together, I mean you at your house, and me at mine, right?

Lincoln: For such a landmark event, we decided that it'd be best for us if we watched it separately. Clyde's got a huge crush on my sister Lori. It gets awkward.

At said boy's house, he was staring at a bunch of pictures of Lori, posted all over his walls.

Clyde: Hubba hubba.

Back with Lincoln.

Lincoln: Clyde? Clyde? Do you read me?

Clyde: (through the walkie-talkie) Uh, yeah! You better hurry, Lincoln. It's more than a half-hour from 8:00!

Lincoln: It's time to put Operation Distract My Sisters So That I Can Get to the TV First and Watch the Special Live Season Finale of ARGGH! and Think of Shorter Name For This Operation into action. (puts the walkie-talkie aside)

C&W poof in while looking over a list in their hands.

Cosmo: We're ready.

Wanda: We finished reading your wish list for things to deal with certain sisters.

Lincoln: Let's go then!

The sound of thunder came from outside, Lincoln glanced at his window and saw that it was pouring down rain.

Lincoln: Man, it is coming down hard out there.

Lincoln stepped outside his room and is alerted by the sound of the twins marching out of their room.