Episode 8: Power Madness!

Here's the next episode! Feel free to share this story with others and share ideas in the comments! Enjoy!

In was looked to be a sci-fi city, Lincoln, Wanda, and Cosmo was sneaking through, Lincoln's permanent front teeth were still growing, so he didn't have buck teeth yet.

Lincoln: This is quiet, too quiet.

A shadowed figure moves from behind them.

Lincoln: What was that?

Then, a more shadowed figure leaps from the darkness, throwing carrots at the three.

Wanda: Lincoln, look out!

Cosmo: That's double the daily recommended supply of beta carotene!

Lincoln: Dodge!

Lincoln and Wanda leap out of the way. The carrots hit Cosmo, who failed to dodge.

Cosmo: (with holes punched through him) You know Lincoln, yelling dodge at someone is more distracting than helpful. (disappears)

Wanda: Look out! They're coming closer! They're... They're...

The shadowed figures reveal themselves to be cute bunnies in ninja costumes.

Lincoln: Ninja bunnies? Ugh, that's it, helmets off.

Lincoln and Wanda take their virtual reality helmets off, Lincoln tosses his near the TV where Cosmo, who still has holes from the carrot attack is floating near.

Cosmo: I really need to get better at video games...

Wanda: Something wrong, Lincoln?

Lincoln: Fuzzy bunnies? What am I, four? I don't get why Mom and Dad can't just get me a game that

The door is then kicked open by Taylor, slamming the door into Lincoln's dresser. Which knocked over the fishbowl.

Taylor: Hey, I heard happy! What's going on in here?

Lincoln: (all by himself) Uh, nothing. Just, uh... playing video games.

Taylor: Well, keep it down. You know when I'm watching you, I'm watching something on TV!!

Taylor leaves the room, slamming the door behind her. The fishbowl seemed magically unharmed, but really it was just a new fishbowl that was much smaller, with Cosmo and Wanda cramped inside.

Cosmo: That was close!

Wanda: No, this is close.

Cosmo: I'm chafing!

Lincoln: Look, I'm going to go to the bathroom, guys. While I'm gone, please fix this game. No bunnies, no ponies, make a game that'll scare the pants off me.

Cosmo: But, you'll be in the can! (pops out of the fishbowl) You'll already have your pants-

Wanda: (pops out near Cosmo and covers his mouth) Oh, why don't you wish for exactly what you want and we'll do our best?

Lincoln: I wish for a video game that's challenging as you guys can make it!

Lincoln leaves his room for the bathroom

Cosmo: That wish is just vague.

Wanda: But we're gonna need a lot of power to make it work!

Cosmo poofs on welding masks and thick gloves onto him and Wanda. C&W then plug their wands into the electrical outlets and hold them with two hands.

Cosmo: One tough video game coming up!

Cosmo and Wanda make their wands collide with each other, and they proceed to make the game. They took up so much power to make it, that the power surges in all of Dimmsdale before turning back on again. Meanwhile, Clyde, Rusty, Liam, and Zach are walking outside when the street lights flickered.