Episode 3: Fairy Parents

Here's the next chapter, enjoy!

At Royal Wood's School, Mr. Crocker had a blank and bored look on his face, written on the chalkboard was "Show & Tell". Hank and Hawk were up and they had a very angry dog with them.

Hank: Well, Mr. Crocker, for show and tell we brought our dog: Maim.

The dog snarls and barks while Hawk holds him back.

Hank: And this is what he eats: first graders. (Hawk takes out a jar of little kids stuffed inside) They keep his pelt shiny.

Lincoln: I don't know about this, guys.

Wanda: (hops on the desk as a pencil) Oh don't be nervous, Lincoln.

Cosmo: (hops beside her also as a pencil) You're going to have the best show-and-tell day ever! Trust us!

Lincoln: Yeah, how many other kids have fairy godparents that can magically produce an extinct Pollywollyoptasaurus! (takes out the dinosaur from a box)

Wanda: It was my idea.

Cosmo: Yeah but it was my idea to make it a small dino.

Wanda: Oh fair enough.

C&W laugh silently so as to not draw attention to them.

Crocker: Thank you, Hank and Hawk. That was riveting. (Holds up his leg with Hank's dog biting onto it) Can you two guess what letter "dog" starts with?

Hank: Uh...D?

Crocker: (hands him his report card) Right, congratulations. (H&H walk away with an angry look) Lincoln Loud, would you care to come up and bore us with whatever you dragged into school today?

Lincoln: Fellow students, behold the glory of when the world was young, and when dinosaurs walked across Pangea!

Crocker: Behold! The letter that dinosaurs starts with? (Holds Lincoln's report card with "D" on it)

Rusty: Dude, what's with the chicken?

Lincoln: It's not a chicken, it's a...

Crocker takes his first look at the dinosaur and is shocked at what he sees.

Crocker: ...Pollywollyoptasaurus?!

Lincoln: Yeah, what he said. Note the dinosaur-like jawbone, and the dinosaur-like tail, and look! A dinosaur-like belly...

Crocker: (while Lincoln talks, muttering) A dinosaur? Extraordinary. No normal child can have access to that type of genetic technology. There's only one logical explanation. (spazzes out) FAIRY GODPARENTS!! (a cuckoo sound goes off) 

Cocker looked out into the class for the source of the sound Then the dinosaur spits at Crocker and the class laughs at him. Then the dinosaur jumps out of Lincoln's hands, and he goes running after it.

Crocker: (puts his foot in Lincoln's face) That's alright, Loud, no harm done. I would, however, like to have a word with your, parents. First thing tomorrow!

Later that night. In Lincoln's room, or rather a secret magical space connected to his room via his bed.

Lincoln: (dialing his friends) Dudes, you gotta help me find my show and tell thing!

Clyde: You mean the chicken?

Lincoln: It wasn't a chicken, it was my, uh... uncle's dog in a Pollywollyoptasaurus suit and I gotta get it back!

Rusty: We're on it! (Hangs up)

Clyde: (after Lincoln hangs up too) Doesn't anyone say goodbye anymore?